Public charter
San Antonio, TX

Rhodes Middle School 1

Posted January 22, 2015
This school is awful! It is unsafe for students and teachers! I have worked here for a number of years, the first few years I had no problems. New administration came in and they are a joke! They do not take any action and let their teachers get assaulted by students with no action of any kind of discipline. I can't wait to leave this school. I fear for my life and my students when I walk in the doors. Parent please do not send you magnet students here it's a horrible place! The only reason it has 1 star is because I had no ability to put 0.

Rhodes Middle School 4

Posted February 12, 2006
The Quality is great, especially when it comes to technology. There are all kinds of activities, and PTA is always a way of parents to get involved.

Rhodes Middle School
3000 Tampico Street, San Antonio, TX  78207
Last modified Rhodes Middle School is a Charter school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Rhodes Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top