Bad
Good

Develops character: Strongly agree

The teachers respect the children as individuals and show how important it is to treat others respectfully.

My children loved this school as much as I do. The staff have always been so caring and attentive with all the children. I went to this school as a child and I'm happy that my kids got to meet and learn from the same great people. Robert B. Green is more than a school it's a community, a family. This might sound corny but every time I'm there I can't help but feel as if I'm on Sesame Street. There are some amazing people and students here.

Just recalled another of my teachers' names: Mrs.Willet. She was an older lady with gray hair which she styled in long ringlets that bounced when she talked, but she was very sweet-natured and patient with her class. I played tambourine in 3rd grade band she led.

I like that the campus is so small. I'm concerned sometimes about the quality of parenting but I know the school does what it can for the children who face so many obstacles in their home life. You can tell the teachers love to be there and that they are suppported by the adminstration.

This school has really helped my son, who has special needs. They could have sent him elsewhere and chose not to deal with us, but they are finding every avenue available to help him. And because is a small school, the teachers are able to give individual attention, which is important for his condition.

my daughter is becoming an excellent individual because she attends this school. she gets all the help and attention she needs. she's always on the honor roll. it's nice to know that she has wonderful teachers who help me to make her the best she can be.

Last modified Robert B Green Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.