Posted June 25, 2014
My children have gone here for 2 years now and this next school year will be the 3rd. Majority of the teachers and the staff are great and passionate about their jobs. We have come across a few bumps while at this school but that can happen at any school. PreK program is top notch and the Lead Teacher Mrs. Garza is one of the best teachers in the school. I don't know why it has a law rating because the only thing I would score low is some of the students and their parents everything else I would score high.

Posted February 13, 2009
Wonderful Parent Teacher Liason (Ms. Stephanie Kelly) and Counselor (Ms. Beverly Green). Kids are well behaved.

Posted December 21, 2008

W W White Elementary School 0

Posted March 25, 2005
I like the atmosphere of this school. I was very shocked, however, by the school's report card. I compared it to the northside school district's report card & this school's passing rate is almost half of the passing scores for northside. ? Am I the only one seriously concerned with this... will I have to supplement my child's education with summer tutoring at a northside facility? I can deal with a slightly lower score because that might indicate that a few children aren't wanting to apply themselves. But little over half passing makes me question the teachers ability to teach effectively. I pay such high property taxes for these results?

W W White Elementary School
545 South WW White Road, San Antonio, TX  78220
Last modified W W White Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
W W White Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top