Posted May 27, 2014
I have one daughter failing the second year and a second daughter about to fail for the first time for keeping my kids in this school, this school is useless. I would recommend that you home school your child before sending them to this school. And this is 2014, let's see if they change for the future. Or is this Wilson elementary going to continue to hold our children back. Because I have been sending my children to this school for the past 10 years and still NO CHANGE !

Posted December 02, 2013
My family has attended this school for the past 15 years and this school used to be great but I am sad to say that this school has gone downhill in the administrative part of this school. Several occasions, I have brought the serious situations to the staff regarding my child's safety, even including the current principle's son, who attends there with my daughter. He purposely poked at my daughter's arm with a pencil several times, and I never received a phone call about the incident. I am sure if that was my daughter injuring her son, I would not hear the end of it. Very unprofessional.

Posted October 16, 2013
This is horrible school. It use to have a great principal but in the last few years they have had 4 principal changes. The principals they keep sending get younger and younger. Frustrated teachers and adminstration that do not care. My son has been in a charter school since the last school year and he is thriving in the new school.

Wilson Elementary School 5

Posted March 06, 2011
I ve been going to this school for the past 10 years, and for me and my husband , is Great. thank you al very much.

Wilson Elementary School
1421 Clower Street, San Antonio, TX  78201
Last modified Wilson Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Wilson Elementary School Rating: 2 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top