Posted April 08, 2014
My 3 kids attend Woodlawn and there are a lot of great things happening here. Once the renovations are finished, this gem will be restored to a new neighborhood icon. We love the area and feel very at home with our kids at Woodlawn. The principal and vice principal are strong, they've recruited some great teachers, and there are a few wonderful parent volunteers.

Posted August 01, 2013
My school is has a great learning environment, is ready to help students with anything that they might need

Woodlawn Elementary School 1

Posted June 17, 2013
I was a teacher at this school. It has a very unprofessional bunch of teachers. I felt as though I was in some trashy Jr. High, with all the gossip, name calling, and guetto behavior.

Posted June 15, 2010
The PTA is really starting to do great things for the teachers and students. Love how much more involved the PTA is becoming.

Posted May 31, 2009
The school is an awesome school when it comes to parent awareness. I not only sent home info on activities from my child I'm also called, thru an automated system. I feel safe with my child attending there.

Posted March 24, 2006
I think This school is doing great things with their students. The teachers are wonderful and so are the paraprofessionals friendly and ready to give a helping hand. Woodlawn also has their very own spirit team.

Woodlawn Elementary School 5

Posted September 25, 2004

Woodlawn Elementary School
1717 West Magnolia Avenue, San Antonio, TX  78201
Last modified Woodlawn Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Woodlawn Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top