Bad
Good

My 3 kids attend Woodlawn and there are a lot of great things happening here. Once the renovations are finished, this gem will be restored to a new neighborhood icon. We love the area and feel very at home with our kids at Woodlawn. The principal and vice principal are strong, they've recruited some great teachers, and there are a few wonderful parent volunteers.

My school is has a great learning environment, is ready to help students with anything that they might need

I was a teacher at this school. It has a very unprofessional bunch of teachers. I felt as though I was in some trashy Jr. High, with all the gossip, name calling, and guetto behavior.

The PTA is really starting to do great things for the teachers and students. Love how much more involved the PTA is becoming.

The school is an awesome school when it comes to parent awareness. I not only sent home info on activities from my child I'm also called, thru an automated system. I feel safe with my child attending there.

Last modified Woodlawn Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.