Posted April 16, 2014
GREAT school! My son went for pre-k and Kinder both he had amazing teachers. my son is 5 and reads books that are above his grade level thanks to his teachers. The school does great things to get the families involved. MOST of the staff knows my son by name because they take the time to. GREAT WONDERFUL SCHOOL

Woodlawn Hills Elementary School 1

Posted April 09, 2014
This is a bad school and by bad I mean they don't care about the students. Its basically about getting a paycheck and viewing their Facebook, instead of teaching and helping OUR kids with their work. Parents pay close attention to these things, remember our kids are our future.

Posted May 15, 2012
Woodlawn Hills is a wonderful elementary school from the leadership of the Principal to the dedication of the support staff. As a parent who moved my children from Catholic school to public, I can honestly say the teachers are top notch. In my opinion they are AWESOME, HELPFUL, RESPONSIVE and go above and beyond at this hidden diamond inner city school. It is safe, clean and very community oriented. Go Trojans and continue doing a great job!

Posted August 23, 2010
All staff and students are great. My son Is now a 5th grader at Woodlawn Hills and thanks to the staff, my son will go on to middle school more than prepared. Thank you and keep up the good work.

Woodlawn Hills Elementary School 2

Posted September 30, 2008
principal is negitive and will not take responsiblity for their actions.

Woodlawn Hills Elementary School 0

Posted August 22, 2003
All the staff and helpers are very good to work with. The school is very well kept and all children are treated equally. Woodlawn Hills is a great school.

Woodlawn Hills Elementary School
110 West Quill Drive, San Antonio, TX  78228
Last modified Woodlawn Hills Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Woodlawn Hills Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top