Bad
Good

This School Needs Help The People That Work In The Office Area Are Who Needs To Help The School Move To The New They Need A Change Big Times And They Do Not Want To They Have Money But Do Not Move They Just Talk Talk . SCHOOL NEEDS HELP THE PRINCIPAL NEEDS TO DO MORE NOT TALK

This school will continue to be a bright light with great leadership at the helm, Mr Bundsen. Teachers care, Teachers listen, parents are involved this a true community focused school that doent even have a spun up PTA. Teachers and Parents are getting it done. Way to go Five Palms

I have never experience a school as horrible as this one. The principle is very unprofessional and so is all of her staff. I have been told many times how the principle only cares about looking good and not the kids learning. My daughter goes to this school and hates it. There is no parent/teacher engagement. There are several kids in my daughters class room who can not read. I have tried to volunteer for months and keep getting the run around. I finally am volunteering and can see how all the teachers act around these kids. They curse and yell. And a lot of the times the kids are unattended. I wish my daughter had a better choice and not attend this school but we bought a house in a nice neighborhood and got stuck with this awful school!!!!!!!

I am very displeased with this school and the school district as a whole. I actually attended this school as a child and initially had no issues with my child attending it as well. The communication to parents from the district and school is very poor. No working parental involvement encouraged. PTO meetings are held at 1:00 or 2:00pm. Lack of advance notice for pictures, field trips, testing dates, school assemblies, performance programs, which are all held during working hours rather than in the evening. In fact the school gave absolutely no notice of the "Meet the Teacher" except through the marquee out front and then scheduled it for the Friday prior to school starting the following Monday at 2 in the afternoon. The professionalism and caring from the Principal is fair at best. Most teachers try very hard but are given few proper resources to adequately prepare the kids.

I went to this school and so did my oldest son. The teachers and the administration were great (some of them were there for both my son and me). I now have nieces that go there and the attitude towards excellence has not changed a bit.

Well am not surprised am the first person to write a review about this school. If you know what am talking about I didn't think it was a school to began with in the first place. My son is in the second grade coming from a Military school in Europe. My son was in shocked to see how small the classes are. The first few weeks the school had to us portable fans because the central air wasn't working. The playground is so old. I feel bad for the students who attend the school. Its not the children's fault but my I want what is best for my child for him to exceed in he will not be attending this year I would rather teach him at home.

Last modified Five Palms Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.