Bad
Good

They welcomed my family with open arms. The staff was very understanding and help my family with our son new experience in being in a actual classroom.

I have not had any problems with teachers in the past five years. It is principal Garcia that I have an issue with. She allows weapons to be brought to school without consequence and ignores bullying.

My nieces love this school, i also love this school, i grow up in this school and learn alot, its a wonderful school.

Both of my boys go to Hutchins and I love this school! The teachers are great, willing to do what it takes to get the job done. The new principle is awesome!! He is very involved with the kids. We live out of the district so we got permission for the boys to attend this school because I feel it is the best for my kids and don't mind the drive one bit because I know they are getting the best!!

Last modified Hutchins Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.