Posted July 22, 2013
I have not had any problems with teachers in the past five years. It is principal Garcia that I have an issue with. She allows weapons to be brought to school without consequence and ignores bullying.

Hutchins Elementary School 0

Posted March 03, 2010
My nieces love this school, i also love this school, i grow up in this school and learn alot, its a wonderful school.

Hutchins Elementary School 4

Posted July 06, 2009

Posted April 07, 2009

Hutchins Elementary School 0

Posted January 22, 2009
Both of my boys go to Hutchins and I love this school! The teachers are great, willing to do what it takes to get the job done. The new principle is awesome!! He is very involved with the kids. We live out of the district so we got permission for the boys to attend this school because I feel it is the best for my kids and don't mind the drive one bit because I know they are getting the best!!

Posted June 06, 2005

Hutchins Elementary School 4

Posted May 12, 2005
This school has always been at the forefront of trying to meet students' needs. The teachers are very dedicated and want the best for the students. The academic standards are excellent, and parents are welcome to participate in their child's activities.

Posted October 06, 2004
Principal lacks respect for women. He does not allow parent volunteering in your child's classroom. Teachers seem to be very good.

Hutchins Elementary School
1919 West Hutchins Place, San Antonio, TX  78224
Last modified Hutchins Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Hutchins Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top