Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Teacher (1 response)

Indian Creek Elementary School
Develops honesty: Disagree

Posted June 02, 2016
My grandson was at this terrible "SCHOOL" only this year and it was the worst nightmare for him. We talked to his doctor when we noticed that something wrong, she send papers to his teachers and asked them to evaluate him every teacher agree that he was not doing good in class ( but they did not do anything to helped him) they were always calling to make complains against him but they never called us when he was abused by other student in the same classroom bullying him to be more specific, the coach ( the only male coach ) was always blaming him for any incident during his class my grandson never wanted for us to go and talk to him because he will make fun of him by telling my grandson why he was always telling Mami ( mother in a funny way) custodians throwing away his food because they THOUGHT he was the one misbehaving not because they saw him doing something wrong they did not care if he was hungry. We talk to the PRINCIPAL but she did not do anything because we could not provide the exact date and time when that happened ( isn' t that ridicules) kids will never keep dates ant time but that's the way this person will evade his responsibility for what she is getting paid. We went to your main offices and talked to this person I believe her last name was escobedo that's when we learned that they belong to the same team she treats us even worst it looks like they hate to hear people complaining she ask the same ridicules question, next day she called us and by the rude way she was talking to me I can tell that she was not happy because she was talking 100 words per minute not giving me the chance to respond her back ( shame on the people that you hire not matter who they are and why they are getting paid for)

Indian Creek Elementary School 1

Posted March 08, 2016
My name is Jessica Buckley, my son Sean comes here for 1st grade. His father and I are currently in a custody battle, the court orders were edited 2 times on who to pick him up from school since his dad was forgetting him at school. After I turned in the court orders to the school that stated the judge only wants me to pick up my son so he is not left like at school like a lonely child, a couple days later the principal/assistant Monica Munoz called me FOUR time in one day while I was at work asking me to go in and talk to the principal about the orders??? When I told my attorney's office that the principal wanted to go over the court orders, the said the principal has no control over the judges orders and by law has to abide by the orders whether she like it or not; and also informed me that I do not have to give Monica Munoz any information about the custody battle since she is not a part of it. Monica also wanted to talk about how I signed my son out early to take him to a dentist appt which again has no right to talk about that. He got a school note from the dentist!! I'm glad that my attorney had legal advice for me but it made the principal very upset. I guess she'll need to stay out of people's personal lives and stick to her day job.

Indian Creek Elementary School 5

Posted October 11, 2008
I love this school! the teachers are great and I myself attended this school as a kid!

Indian Creek Elementary School
11914 Dragon Lane, San Antonio, TX  78252
Last modified Indian Creek Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.