Posted March 05, 2014
My kids attended to Kriewald from 2008-2013 and I can truly say that starting with the principal all the way to the custodians is a wonderful place for kids to attend. Very friendly personnel, teachers are always willing to to the extra mile for the kids.Never a problem.The special ed. group always willing to go the extra mile to help the kids as well and on top of all they always make you feel like family!

Posted April 13, 2010
I will say that my daughter has been going to Kriewald Elementary since Kindergarten. She is now in the 4th grade and she has had an excellent experience. The assistant principal is great and has been there for many years. Every public school in Texas teaching to the TASKS test because their funding and the teachers job depend on it. If people are concerned about this they need to let their representatives know how the feel. That is the only way to change how our children are taught in Texas.

Kriewald Rd Elementary School 0

Posted September 19, 2009
Do not send your child to this school if you are a parent concerned parent...they are not interested in ensuring your child learns and develops the fundamentals of math/science and reading/writing...they are concerned with teaching your child how to pass the TAKS test only...how disappointing, we entrust them with the responsibility to teach our children the fundamentals and they are concerned with test scores...

Kriewald Rd Elementary School 0

Posted April 03, 2008
Let me start by saying, we are from San Antonio and we know more or less where not to live. We chose to live in this school district for the convenience of my husbands work. People told us not to send our son to this school. We did. I'm am so glad we didn't listen to others. My son has had a great and challenging year. His teachers are great. The Principal is always around and well informed on the issues at hand. I love this school and would rather have him here than at any Northside school. Our district is the best by far...

Posted January 04, 2007

Posted May 21, 2006
My daughter attending Kindergarten at this school. It was wonderful! I loved the school and the teachers.

Posted April 20, 2005
i would just like to say that this school is fabulous. we are new here from massachusetts, and i was worried about the difference, but i need not worry anymore. my daughter has been on the honor roll the entire year. i have nothing but high praise for the principal, vice principal, and her teachers. all i can say, if you are thinking of moving into this district...this is a great school.

Kriewald Rd Elementary School 3

Posted February 18, 2005

Kriewald Rd Elementary School
11914 Dragon Lane, San Antonio, TX  78252
Last modified Kriewald Rd Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Kriewald Rd Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top