San Antonio, TX

Develops honesty: Strongly agree

Posted May 26, 2015
born an anotnian apache! you'll love it! its a place called home! join the family! ill love this school my kids will one day attend this school!

Posted May 26, 2015
amzing awesome great love ilife home family apaches! class of 2018 join the family today!

Amount of homework: Just right

Posted May 22, 2015
Good amount of homework, not to much. Leading up to finals they lighten the homework.

Develops empathy: Disagree

Posted May 22, 2015
At ACP an A is an 94+ (common for catholic schools). However this leaves many kids with with low 90's' feeling inadequate. Only the top 10 students are ever really recognized. Unless you're extremely smart or extremely athletic you're kind of disregarded.

Antonian College Prep 2

Posted May 22, 2015
I'm a 10th grader attending Antonian. There are some excellent teachers and some teachers who are extremely bad, and some teachers who are too hard to be teaching high school. Atmosphere is relatively good, though there are a lot of kids that are not motivated or bright at all. Their admission standard is low. What they didn't tell me when I applied was that you have to be selected for AP classes, you can't choose them. And options are limited.

Antonian College Prep 1

Posted April 17, 2015
My son was bullied for being gay here so we had to take him out. Terrible community atmosphere coupled with the terrible academics, especially the math and english departments make it a complete waste of money

Antonian College Prep 2

Posted November 13, 2014
As a graduate of the school myself-I went to tour the school with a mind for enrolling my children. I was disappointed to see that all the investment made since my time had been in sports. The school seems to only care about the student athletes and not the others. There was little talk about academics or other activities.

Antonian College Prep 1

Posted September 09, 2013
My son attended ACP for two years. We finally removed him after a series of bad or no teachers. His algebra 2 teacher could only do the problems that were listed as examples in the book. In two years he never had a real English teacher. They were either on leave or fired resulting in a constant substitutes. Honors classes are based on which parent is the loudest there isn't enough room in them for everyone who deserves to be there. He is getting a much better education and more challenging classes at our local public school.

Posted January 23, 2011
There is a good reason that ACP is known as "A Place Called Home". The students, faculty, administration, and families all work together for an outstanding high school experience. The curriculum is rigorous (classes are all at the College Prep level or above), the spiritual element is pervasive and inspiring, and the extracurriculars are open to all. We are so happy to be a part of this wonderful school.

Posted August 11, 2010
My 4th child will be attending Antonian this year! The faculty and staff are awesome and they are always cheerful and ready to assist in anyway possible! My children have thrived at Antonian and sending them there was the best decision we made for our family!

6425 West Avenue, San Antonio, TX  78213