Antonian College Prep 2

Posted November 13, 2014
As a graduate of the school myself-I went to tour the school with a mind for enrolling my children. I was disappointed to see that all the investment made since my time had been in sports. The school seems to only care about the student athletes and not the others. There was little talk about academics or other activities.

Antonian College Prep 1

Posted September 09, 2013
My son attended ACP for two years. We finally removed him after a series of bad or no teachers. His algebra 2 teacher could only do the problems that were listed as examples in the book. In two years he never had a real English teacher. They were either on leave or fired resulting in a constant substitutes. Honors classes are based on which parent is the loudest there isn't enough room in them for everyone who deserves to be there. He is getting a much better education and more challenging classes at our local public school.

Posted January 23, 2011
There is a good reason that ACP is known as "A Place Called Home". The students, faculty, administration, and families all work together for an outstanding high school experience. The curriculum is rigorous (classes are all at the College Prep level or above), the spiritual element is pervasive and inspiring, and the extracurriculars are open to all. We are so happy to be a part of this wonderful school.

Posted August 11, 2010
My 4th child will be attending Antonian this year! The faculty and staff are awesome and they are always cheerful and ready to assist in anyway possible! My children have thrived at Antonian and sending them there was the best decision we made for our family!

Posted March 30, 2010
Antonian is a very good school and the staff is there to support the students' learning. Like any school, there are soft spots and strong spots in the faculty and curriculum. The really strong part of Antonian is the environment. Students treat each other with respect and kindness. The math department is very strong, as is the Social Studies Department. Science at the higher levels needs some beefing up and rigor put in the program. The band is a bright spot and is an excellent extracurricular. Sports are led very well by the Athletic Directors. Devlynn Lovell is the best track and cross country coach I have ever seen! The comments in previous reviews about the Principal are not correct as he is in a leadership position and sometimes has to make hard decisions that some parents don't like. He is a good leader, and has put Antonian in first place!

Antonian College Prep 3

Posted July 15, 2009

Posted April 20, 2009

Antonian College Prep 0

Posted December 02, 2008
ACP is a good school. It has many fine teachers, but it's share of bad ones too. The principal has a reputation of someone you like or hate...don't get on his bad side! He doesn't understand the need for athletics, but luckily the parents carry this load. My kids seem to enjoy the school though too often I see parents having to intervene with petty politics relating to teachers or the administration.

Posted August 21, 2008

Posted April 27, 2008
I have never been happier-attending this school was the best decision I ever made. Teachers are excellent as well as the academics. There are lots of sports to choose from and all have fantastic winning records. Stop by for a visit and see for yourself-this place is the place to be!

Antonian College Prep