PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

This school has small class sizes and the teachers truly care about their students. My son was struggling with reading but now that he is at blessed sacrament he has improved drastically. His teacher makes reading fun! This is the first school were he truly enjoys where he is at. The principal and assistant principal are also wonderful. I highly recommend this school if you are looking for a community who truly cares about their students and parents.

I have two children at the parish preschool and just registered them for elementary school across the street. Being a single parent in the military I expect structure and proper guidance and love while we are separated. Blesses Sacrament allows me to sleep well at night knowing they are well cared for and educated. This school goes above my expectations. There are many programs to enroll them in during class hours (spanish, computer class). They attend mass on Fridays which is a plus. The staff is very courteous and pleasant. My children are happy which makes it worth every penny spent. Good job Blessed Sacrament!

This is a wonderful school with excellent teachers and the best principle in the city. He truly cares about each of his students and their families. He gets to know each of them and even take the time to write a personal message on each report card. Our daughters are thriving both spiritually and academically. We highly recommend Blessed Sacrament.

Great school, strong leadership, great welcoming community (school and parish), great caring teachers. Teacher student ratio is excellent. Our first year here, great to be part of this community.

It is worth noting that the Development Center is entirely separate from the school - not connected via leadership, staff, or funding. The Development Center, however, has a very good reputation and it is hard to understand the extremely negative review. Regarding the school, it is a loving, caring, Catholic-based environment which is safe and provides an excellent education. Check it out!

I have 3 children attending Blessed Sacrament Catholic School. I am very pleased with the staff and education.

Excellent School! We are in our second year and they have treated our child with great respect! We came from another private school and saw his curricular level improve greatly since enrolling.

Very Happy with Blessed Sacrament! I have one child there that attended another private school for 2 years prior and I couldn't be happier with the change. The teacher's attention to each student is great. Just a reminder to some out there, it is a private school that only receives funding from parents and the church, it is your childs education you are investing toward and with this school you will get your investments worth!

We are in our second year at Blessed Sacrament and could not be more pleased with the community environment, the exceptional faith-based education, and the well-respected principal who is very hands-on and always willing to listen to parent feedback. As for being underfunded, it is worth noting that the average Catholic school receives about one half of the funding per student than the average public school. The parent councils at Blessed Sacrament are working diligently to make a Catholic education both available and affordable for as many students as possible. The student-teacher ratio (about 16 here) enhances the cooperative learning atmosphere. We are glad to have discovered this little gem of a school and highly recommend it to any parent desiring a Catholic education.

This school is awesome!!! I love this school. I have one child here and one at the devolpment center across the street. My children will remain at this school until the eight grade. The staff and principal are very hands on because all the classes are small. The families that belong to the school are really there for the catholic education not the status of having a child in private school. If you think you should send your child to public school instead you are making a huge mistake. The parents that unhappy about funding need to go out and help raise money instead of attacking the school.

Last modified Blessed Sacrament Catholic School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8