Posted December 02, 2012
Central Graduate 1989. Central and it's environment has helped shape the business owner, father, husband, and friend I am today. Our Alumni is strong and we refer to each other as brothers. Citizenship is a big part of Central's culture. You do not have to look very hard to find Central alumni in leadership positions throughout San Antonio.

Central Catholic High School 3

Posted August 31, 2012
This is a school with a lot of heart and some very caring teachers. It provides excellent religious formation! However, be aware that there is a huge focus on sports here; if your son leans towards science, mathematics or the fine arts you will probably need to research other schools in addition to this one.

Posted September 03, 2009

Posted July 08, 2009
My son just graduated this past school year, class 2009. Adminstrator's and staff went above and beyond. My son got a very good education. The brotherhood that these young men have is just wonderful. This was my son's second home away from home.

Posted May 09, 2008

Posted October 08, 2007

Central Catholic High School 4

Posted August 31, 2007
wonderful school the gentlmen here are very well behaved and very nice

Posted July 16, 2007
- a former student

Posted November 02, 2006
This is really a terrific school. I was actually going to send my son to another school, but I sure am glad I didn't! He received a terrific education, and was well as a lot of individual attention. The teachers really care, and push the boys to achieve. The counseling system is also great - with lots of emphasis on preparing applications for college. I can't imagine him doing better anywhere else in the city.

Central Catholic High School
1403 North Saint Mary's Street, San Antonio, TX  78215
Last modified Central Catholic High School is a Private school that serves grades 9-12
Central Catholic High School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top