9-12|Private

Bad
Good

my son knew no one at this school, but now has a lot of friends there and loves it. I am seeing a lot of growth in leadership and self confidence. Its a fantastic group of kids to associate with. There is a great energy there from the teachers and the student body. I was quite concerned at first that my son would not like it, since he was coming from a public school and did not know anyone. But he made a lot of friends there and is in no rush to come home. He actually enjoys hanging out at the school afterwards with all his friends. The parents at this school are very friendly and its a great community to be a part of. My son is in physics his freshman year. Seems like I took that later in public school, but regardless it is definitely challenging him course wise. I would recommend this school. It's been better than I expected and I can tell you I expected a lot because it was a huge stretch for me to afford this school. By the way, the lunches are second to none. My son eats breakfast and lunch there every day and sometimes sneaks in dinner. They feed him very well.

I feel that all they want is money! MONEY MONEY MONEY! You can't even see your grades if you haven't paid them!

Central Graduate 1989. Central and it's environment has helped shape the business owner, father, husband, and friend I am today. Our Alumni is strong and we refer to each other as brothers. Citizenship is a big part of Central's culture. You do not have to look very hard to find Central alumni in leadership positions throughout San Antonio.

This is a school with a lot of heart and some very caring teachers. It provides excellent religious formation! However, be aware that there is a huge focus on sports here; if your son leans towards science, mathematics or the fine arts you will probably need to research other schools in addition to this one.

My son just graduated this past school year, class 2009. Adminstrator's and staff went above and beyond. My son got a very good education. The brotherhood that these young men have is just wonderful. This was my son's second home away from home.

wonderful school the gentlmen here are very well behaved and very nice

This is really a terrific school. I was actually going to send my son to another school, but I sure am glad I didn't! He received a terrific education, and was well as a lot of individual attention. The teachers really care, and push the boys to achieve. The counseling system is also great - with lots of emphasis on preparing applications for college. I can't imagine him doing better anywhere else in the city.

Last modified Central Catholic High School is a Private school that serves grades 9-12