San Antonio, TX
Before care: Yes

Holy Name Catholic School 2

Posted September 20, 2013
The middle school here has terrible behavior management. The teachers themselves are victims who prey on the weak. The teachers and principle have no control or interest to control the students. Most of the students spend their class time on Instagram and Facebook and the pictures are shameful. This is more like an alternative school. No tradition here.

Holy Name Catholic School 4

Posted May 01, 2013
Holy Name has made great progress this year under the excellent leadership of the new principal. Teachers are caring and willing to put in extra time for the kids. We have been at Holy Name for six years now and believe our child is receiving a solid education and will be ready for the new step - high school. Time flys!

Posted January 10, 2013
my three kids have been going to holy name for 5 months and its amazing, when they walk in that door they feel like family,that is because of spiritual matters also the social community is perfect also they take in culture very seriously unlike other schools it is not racist so any race is welcome. The education is perfect and excellent all three of my children are in honor roll, AMAZINGLY. I would recomend holy name to anyone it is a well orginized school, the staff is great ,the new Principal is the BEST. I really hope the school keeps doing its perfect work, such a shame that i moved to loose a school thats so good. this school has great extra cirriculm activities they are free because are included in the tuition. i have great belief and hope for the many families to come in the future.

Posted September 19, 2012
WE START 2012 -2013 SCHOOL YEAR WITH A NEW PRINCIPAL. SO FAR IT HAS BEEN GREAT. THIS IS THE UPLIFT THAT THIS SCHOOL NEEDED. LEADERSHIP THAT IS HONEST ,AND CARING FOR OUR STUDENTS, A TRUE PROFESSIONAL IN EVERY WAY. WITH THIS PRINCIPAL AT THE HELM I KNOW OUR SCHOOL WILL BE GROW IN ENROLLMENT AND BE BETTER THAN ITS BEEN IN THE LAST 11 YRS

Holy Name Catholic School 1

Posted July 13, 2007

Posted September 26, 2006
Holy Name is an excellent school with great teachers. Teachers take their time to give extra assistance to each child as needed. My daughter loves the school and would not consider attending any other school till she has completed the 8th grade.

Holy Name Catholic School 4

Posted June 12, 2006

Posted February 23, 2006
Holy name is a great school for your kids to go. Holy name has great teachers who want to help your child learn and understand what he/ she is reviewing and holy name kids are well respectful and caring kids. We like this school because the have helped our kids learn in a relaxed enviroment and not pressure them. One of our kids is going to represent the school at a spelling contest and our oldest is 1st honor roll student our youngest (k) she is enjoying bible class which we never would of believed it we did not see it with our own eye's. Our middle child (1st) she has a learning disablity which her teacher has taken her own time to tutor her after school, she has helped us so much with her and she is very special to us. This school is great.

Posted November 21, 2004
I am a student at Holy Name and I have been going since kinder. Everyone gets along and all the teachers are great. The librarian has encouraged me to read and all the teachers have encouraged me to learn. I love the school and will continue going there till 8th grade.

Holy Name Catholic School
3814 Nash Boulevard, San Antonio, TX  78223
Last modified Holy Name Catholic School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Holy Name Catholic School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top