St John Bosco Elementary School 1

Posted December 04, 2013
Horrible and waste of money, clueless and money grubbers. Would not send my child here.

Posted August 31, 2012
I see kids after school playing flag football having fun and the coaches are outstanding. The two guys that run the Offense from what I see, are making this school stand out. They are great leaders and even more wonderful people. The other coaches are good too, but the two guys I saw that were working with the Offense were awesome... And hot too :)

Posted April 13, 2012
St. John Bosco is an excellent school because of the stuructured environment. Every student has specific goals and expectations. The greatest goal set for my child is to attend college and to reach HEAVEN. What more can a parent want from a school. There isn't a perfect school with perfect administration or staff. We are all human and fall short of perfection. What we can do is work together with the school and help each other reach the goal. Come and see St. John Bosco if your looking for the a safe and acedenically/spiritually sound environment for your child.

Posted April 10, 2012
I love this school because my child is receiving a tremendous witness of Catholic faith from the Salesian Sisters, teachers, and staff. The family spirit is strongly felt because my child is well accepted as individual. I wouldn't trade it for anything else.

St John Bosco Elementary School 1

Posted March 21, 2012
One of the worst choices I ever made for my child and a big waste of money!!! That school,staff and principal are not doing their job. The teachers mistreat the kids verbel insults and make fun of the students!! This school is just MONEY HUNGRY...... This school a TOTAL DISAPPOINTMEN....!!!!!!

St John Bosco Elementary School 4

Posted February 25, 2011
I attended from 4k-8th and loved the education and family I met there. I have a history of family attendance who have continued their education. Now I am looking to place my daughter in school and there is no question where she will attend. There are still teachers here from when I attended so I know its a great family that she will come to know and love!

St John Bosco Elementary School 3

Posted January 26, 2010

St John Bosco Elementary School 0

Posted April 08, 2009
I have had my daughter at St. John Bosco since 4k, she is now in fifth grade. We both love it. Everyone here is very loving, friendly and family orientated.

Posted December 21, 2008
I love This school it is so awesome the staff is very good this is soooo awesome

Posted October 13, 2008

St John Bosco Elementary School
5630 West Commerce Street, San Antonio, TX  78237
Last modified St John Bosco Elementary School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
St John Bosco Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 28 reviews.