PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

St John Bosco Elementary School 1

Posted December 04, 2013
Horrible and waste of money, clueless and money grubbers. Would not send my child here.

Posted August 31, 2012
I see kids after school playing flag football having fun and the coaches are outstanding. The two guys that run the Offense from what I see, are making this school stand out. They are great leaders and even more wonderful people. The other coaches are good too, but the two guys I saw that were working with the Offense were awesome... And hot too :)

Posted April 13, 2012
St. John Bosco is an excellent school because of the stuructured environment. Every student has specific goals and expectations. The greatest goal set for my child is to attend college and to reach HEAVEN. What more can a parent want from a school. There isn't a perfect school with perfect administration or staff. We are all human and fall short of perfection. What we can do is work together with the school and help each other reach the goal. Come and see St. John Bosco if your looking for the a safe and acedenically/spiritually sound environment for your child.

Posted April 10, 2012
I love this school because my child is receiving a tremendous witness of Catholic faith from the Salesian Sisters, teachers, and staff. The family spirit is strongly felt because my child is well accepted as individual. I wouldn't trade it for anything else.

St John Bosco Elementary School 1

Posted March 21, 2012
One of the worst choices I ever made for my child and a big waste of money!!! That school,staff and principal are not doing their job. The teachers mistreat the kids verbel insults and make fun of the students!! This school is just MONEY HUNGRY...... This school a TOTAL DISAPPOINTMEN....!!!!!!

St John Bosco Elementary School 4

Posted February 25, 2011
I attended from 4k-8th and loved the education and family I met there. I have a history of family attendance who have continued their education. Now I am looking to place my daughter in school and there is no question where she will attend. There are still teachers here from when I attended so I know its a great family that she will come to know and love!

St John Bosco Elementary School

Posted April 08, 2009
I have had my daughter at St. John Bosco since 4k, she is now in fifth grade. We both love it. Everyone here is very loving, friendly and family orientated.

Posted December 21, 2008
I love This school it is so awesome the staff is very good this is soooo awesome

Posted January 21, 2008
I love this school. It's a school with a strong administration that does not allow any special interest group of parents run the show. Kids with discipline problems are put in place swiftly without having a chance to influence the others. The school environment is the greatest, safest, enjoyable, family-like and the principal is fair no matter how loud a parent complains or objects. I like that! Some parents really get out of hand. This principal knows how to encourage students to reach their potential. Most importantly, I know my kids are going to come home having prayed and having learned something about God in their life. Their morning assemblies get me started on the right foot. You can't help but be moved how these kids honor their country, state and world. Kids run the show. . . then the wonderful thought going with the day's Gospel. I love it!

Posted October 06, 2007
This is a school that goes beyond excellent. We have great parents, kids and fantastic teachers! Academics are top notch: music, art, foreign language,advanced placement course work, sports for all grades and a variety of clubs. Parents must be involved, discipline problems are not tolerated, neither from the parents nor the students, the principal makes sure of that. We have great teachers who go above and beyond because they teach and love their students. Most importantly, you have a great community of religious, the Salesian Sisters, who make sure that God is the center of our children's everyday life. SJB is one of the few schools that still has Sisters. St. John Bosco School is San Antonio's best kept secret. I will do what it takes to make sure my three children continue and graduate from St. John Bosco. Students who graduate from SJB are among our highschools' very best!

St John Bosco Elementary School
5630 West Commerce Street, San Antonio, TX  78237
Last modified St John Bosco Elementary School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8