Posted April 26, 2010
I use to go to SMH it was the best school i ever went to, I would recommend SMH to any parent seeking a private education. I love SMH!!!

St. Martin Hall 1

Posted February 24, 2009

Posted February 22, 2007
Our two children attend St. Martin Hall. It offers gifted and talented classes. The school recently received an award for their Math+Music program where even the pre-k children learn to play the keyboard! Our children also benefit from the small class size. Our children are very happy at St. Martin Hall and most importantly, they are being well prepared for the future.

Posted March 21, 2006
it is an excellent school with a small family atmosphere. my kids love going there. small class sizes make it even nicer.

Posted December 12, 2005
I would recommend St. martin hall to any parent seeking a private education for their children. This school has a great faculty. This is my child's first year at this school and I am grateful that I chose this school. He has learned so much and has also opened up. This is a great school!

Posted March 03, 2005

Posted April 22, 2004
The upper unit teachers (6th-8th) are outstanding. They challenge our kids in all subject areas. The teachers really bring out the creativity in our kids. Also the teachers really show a Christ like attitude towards our children. This means so much! They also give our kids lots of homework which is good because it keeps them off the streets and off the tube. I truly recommend St. Martin Hall! 5 stars.

St. Martin Hall