PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

Very good school with a fairly rigorous curriculum and good teachers. The school is very strict with the students, which is good for discipline but detracts from the middle school experience.

-a parent I have experienced great joy in watching my two children excel in the great academics and athletics offered at St. Luke catholic. The curriculum is challenging and taught by wonderful teachers. My children have also grown spiritually through attending weekly mass and being taught religious courses. I would recommend this school to any parent looking for a school that will prepare their children for high school; but most importantly prepare them for life!

I am very satisfied with the principal, teachers, staff and parents. There have been positive changes throughout the campus. Great efforts in making the development of our children's educational, spiritual and personal growth a rewarding experience.

As an alumni of St. Luke Catholic School and a proud parent of St. Luke Catholic Child Development and St. Luke Catholic School students, I have found this experience to be outstanding! The high rigor, nurturing culture and catholic tradition has been an integral piece of St. Luke. I would no doubt continue to support this school and the educators at this campus. As a professional in this community, the level and expectations these students are exposed to will groom them into being independent, strong-minded, upcoming professionals, yet caring members of the catholic community. I highly recommend this school to those who are looking for an educational challenge!

What a horrible experience! The past few years have been awful for our two children and we have transferred our them to another Catholic school. The principal and her staff are incredibly rude. The teachers are mediocre at best. Maybe the stress of working for such a horrible administrator makes them so stressed out, but they shouldn't take it out on the students. Do yourself a favor and look at the other catholic schools in the city. This one needs a major overhaul of administration, faculty and definitely the office staff.

We definitely had to step up our game starting at St. Luke's a couple years ago. The course work is rigorous and your child will grow and be empowered from this environment. We enjoy the continual positive reinforcement and activities for the students keep the students striving for success. Our child has gained so much from the curriculum3,500 and instruction at St. Luke's. Be prepared enrollment is a true investment for each family. This educational endevour requires an ernest committment ment of time and effort on behalf of student and parents alike, an aspect that is required of all families; in conversatikns with friends St. Gregorio's is also an excellent option. We feel very lucky to be a part of the St. Luke catholic school community and are very satisfied with this institution.

the open door policy ain't any good. Your opinions mean nothing. The principal always knows better.

I believe St. Lukes provides a good catholic education. My son has only been there a semester and we moved from another state and so far we have enjoyed the experience. Communication has bee good as there is a weekly newsletter sent home and my boy brings home (it seems) all kinds of update notes. Our teacher communicates well so I have no complaints. Sounds like a lot of parents here are still mad there kid was never nominated for student of the week.

It used to be an excellent school . Statistics and facts always speak volumes. We think that many of the school's problems stem from the principal's poor leadership. Some of the reviews point out to the bad teachers, but in our opinion you can't be a bad teacher under a good principal.

We rate this school ZERO stars!!! St. Luke's has the rudest teachers we have ever encountered. The teachers think they are better than everyone else and they treat people badly. We wish we would have known what hypocrites they were before we enrolled my granddaughter there. We have put up with enough.....all the while paying the expensive tuition and all the other fees they throw at you. They are money hungry people. There are no Christians in this school, only heathens and pharisees!!!!

Last modified St Luke Catholic School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8