Town East Christian School 0

Posted December 04, 2009
My child has been a student at Town East for 2 yrs. The classwork is challenging and she has matured with the increased accountablity. Staff is more interested in quality than quantity. I feel my child is in a very safe and nurturing environment.

Posted June 11, 2009
My children have been going to this school for 6 years, I believe the standards are going to help them in numerous ways once they graduate and face real life.

Posted October 28, 2008
I went to Town East Christian School (TE), and I would recommend this school to anyone. The curriculum is challenging, but that is what a great school is all about. Without TE, I would not have gotten a full ride scholarship. The teachers are excellent. They care for the students, like they were their own kids. Besides the curriculum and the teachers, TE also has one of the top athletic programs in the city. The athletic program would not be as good as it is if it wasn't for Coach Davis.

Town East Christian School 1

Posted August 28, 2008
If I could go back a year and redo school I would. My daughter has been in A Baptist school her entire career, we changed to TE last year. And are very sorry we did. Upper level teachers did not monitor classes with the care we are used to.

Posted June 19, 2008
I love this school! This was my daughter's first year going to any school. I was so impressed with this school. The curriculum is very challenging. My daughter learned so much this year. We look forward to the upcoming school year. Town East has been a blessing to our family.

Town East Christian School 1

Posted February 19, 2008

Posted August 01, 2007
This is a fantastic school for your children to learn in a safe and nurturing environment. The teachers 'love' their students and are dedicated to an excellent education for each child regardless of color or religion. This should be an example for all schools to follow.

Town East Christian School 0

Posted June 26, 2007
best school you can send your child to at a lower price but excellent education! and wonderful teachers

Town East Christian School 4

Posted August 25, 2006
This will be our daughters'(4) second year at Town East. We are pleased with the dual curriculums offered, A.C.E. and A Beka. They compliment each other well. Academic achievement is priority and the courses are challenging. This school actively participates in the Dual-Credit program offered by the local colleges. College credit is earned while the students are still in high school. Extra curricular activities include volleyball, football, basketball, pep squad, cheerleading and golf. Student/Teacher ratio is about 1:10. Tuition is inexpensive. The teachers are dedicated, well-liked and respected among the student body. There is a high level of parent involvement and support. The school is located in a quiet residential area with easy access by way of interstate 410 south.

Town East Christian School
2030 Bible St, San Antonio, TX  78220
Last modified Town East Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Town East Christian School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top