San Antonio, TX

Posted March 22, 2015
We have been extremely pleased with this school. My son is I'm 1st grade and really enjoys his time spent there. My daughter is in the prek class and it amazing to watch her learn from the challenging curriculum. All the staff are extremely nice and you can really tell they want to be there with the children. Excellent school!!!!

Trinity Christian Academy 2

Posted March 20, 2015
I am very disappointed in this school it has changed a lot and not for the better. my child has been there since the 6th grade and he enjoyed it until he entered high school,he has been miserable and i told my child to give them a chance. he wanted to change schools but i told him if he still didn't like it by the end of the school year and things did not change,i would enroll him in a different school.. He comes home and complains about the administration and some of the teachers that are not very professional.We as parents our advocate for our children and if the administration does not listen to their students and parents well then we have no choice but to change schools.
2 people found this helpful

Posted March 03, 2015
Absolutely disgusted in this school. There is no christian environment at this school at all. My 2 kids come home complaining everyday saying they hate the school and I ask , do you just hate school in general or do you hate this school and they SCREAMED at me THIS SCHOOL!! Then they let it all out . They told me how all the other students talk about how they also hate the school. At this point I am at shock . We had left our previous school for student related reasons but came to an even worse place. You would not believe the stories they told me about what happens with the kids and the stuff the kids have to say. There is truly something wrong with this school. Parents if you are looking into trinity christian academy please I beg of you do not make the same mistake I did. Your child will be miserable enrolled here.
3 people found this helpful

Posted August 06, 2014
From our initial visit we had a very hard time getting administration to answer the phone and they would never return VMs. This was my first red flag. In jan I was assured my son was on the wait list for aug and that he had a spot since only one other baby was registered for august. I received a follow up VM in April from Sylvia confirming again that we are on the wait list for aug and that SHE would call me in July to get my sons exact start date. I never got a call back in July so I called on Aug 5th to confirm my sons start date and they advised me they were booked through the fall. Sylvia said that I was supposed to call her back once the baby was born to tell them when he would start. Sylvia then went on to say she changed positions and I would have to talk to the new lady in registration..trinity dropped the ball on my registration leaving me less than 30 days to find a new day care with immediate openings. I never received any sort of apology and was just transferred to the VM of the new registration person. Administration is very scattered and no one takes responsibility let alone answers their phones.

Trinity Christian Academy 2

Posted July 18, 2014
my children enjoyed elementary school while there, the teachers were very devoted to the students' academics and spiritual lives. It changed in middle school and high school. I wish I had put them in public school after 4th grade.

Posted March 22, 2012
I have nothing but praise for the wonderful Christian teachers and administrators. This was the first year that our 11th grader attended TCA. It is obvious that they love children of all ages. There were a few bumps for her along the way, but with their encouragement and support she has definitely become a more confident person. Thank you TCA!

Posted September 08, 2011
Precious Staff and teachers. Never a bad experience. All are Very Concerned when it comes to my child needs. No perfect school- as no perfect persons. Parents always must assume responsibility as their child first-teacher. If your expectiations are set really high? Then would hope you can home school.

Posted May 16, 2011
We have two sons who attended Trinity from Kinder through graduation. Both earned scholarships to private colleges in Texas and were very successful in their college experiences. They also earned college credit through the dual credit program, which saved them time and us money. The teachers are all degreed and ACSI certified and almost all are state certified as well. These men and women go above and beyond what is expected to help children be successful. Like any place, everything was not always perfect but we found the teachers and administrators to be approachable and willing to find ways to help us help our kids. Trinity is a great family environment with a solid academic plan, and strong spiritual formation. Do your homework in finding a school that is a great fit for your family - remember every school isn't for every kid - Trinity was great for both of ours!

Posted April 06, 2011
Have to agree with previous entry-something must change at this school. Administration not stepping up to resolve problems. No follow up to complaints. We are finding a different private school for our kids.

Trinity Christian Academy 3

Posted October 02, 2010
New to the school this year. So far, my children love their teachers and they truly seem to care about the students. I like that the teachers are experienced and go above and beyond to help - not always found in public schools. Administration seems to be easy to work with and responsive to issues. I would give an above avg rating, but not sure about academics. It wouldn't appear to be the strongest curriculum (or test scores) compared to other private and public schools - the jury is still out on this. But it's a nice size school, has a pleasant environment, is spiritually strong and strives to improve and work with families. Parents HAVE TO BE INVOLVED in their kids education no matter where you go.

Trinity Christian Academy
5401 N Loop 1604 E, San Antonio, TX  78247
Last modified Trinity Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Trinity Christian Academy Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 24 reviews. Top