Posted August 06, 2014
From our initial visit we had a very hard time getting administration to answer the phone and they would never return VMs. This was my first red flag. In jan I was assured my son was on the wait list for aug and that he had a spot since only one other baby was registered for august. I received a follow up VM in April from Sylvia confirming again that we are on the wait list for aug and that SHE would call me in July to get my sons exact start date. I never got a call back in July so I called on Aug 5th to confirm my sons start date and they advised me they were booked through the fall. Sylvia said that I was supposed to call her back once the baby was born to tell them when he would start. Sylvia then went on to say she changed positions and I would have to talk to the new lady in registration..trinity dropped the ball on my registration leaving me less than 30 days to find a new day care with immediate openings. I never received any sort of apology and was just transferred to the VM of the new registration person. Administration is very scattered and no one takes responsibility let alone answers their phones.

Trinity Christian Academy 2

Posted July 18, 2014
my children enjoyed elementary school while there, the teachers were very devoted to the students' academics and spiritual lives. It changed in middle school and high school. I wish I had put them in public school after 4th grade.

Posted March 22, 2012
I have nothing but praise for the wonderful Christian teachers and administrators. This was the first year that our 11th grader attended TCA. It is obvious that they love children of all ages. There were a few bumps for her along the way, but with their encouragement and support she has definitely become a more confident person. Thank you TCA!

Posted September 08, 2011
Precious Staff and teachers. Never a bad experience. All are Very Concerned when it comes to my child needs. No perfect school- as no perfect persons. Parents always must assume responsibility as their child first-teacher. If your expectiations are set really high? Then would hope you can home school.

Posted May 16, 2011
We have two sons who attended Trinity from Kinder through graduation. Both earned scholarships to private colleges in Texas and were very successful in their college experiences. They also earned college credit through the dual credit program, which saved them time and us money. The teachers are all degreed and ACSI certified and almost all are state certified as well. These men and women go above and beyond what is expected to help children be successful. Like any place, everything was not always perfect but we found the teachers and administrators to be approachable and willing to find ways to help us help our kids. Trinity is a great family environment with a solid academic plan, and strong spiritual formation. Do your homework in finding a school that is a great fit for your family - remember every school isn't for every kid - Trinity was great for both of ours!

Posted April 06, 2011
Have to agree with previous entry-something must change at this school. Administration not stepping up to resolve problems. No follow up to complaints. We are finding a different private school for our kids.

Trinity Christian Academy 3

Posted October 02, 2010
New to the school this year. So far, my children love their teachers and they truly seem to care about the students. I like that the teachers are experienced and go above and beyond to help - not always found in public schools. Administration seems to be easy to work with and responsive to issues. I would give an above avg rating, but not sure about academics. It wouldn't appear to be the strongest curriculum (or test scores) compared to other private and public schools - the jury is still out on this. But it's a nice size school, has a pleasant environment, is spiritually strong and strives to improve and work with families. Parents HAVE TO BE INVOLVED in their kids education no matter where you go.

Posted September 22, 2010
Horrible, horrible school. Teachers not teaching effectively, principal and staff deaf to appeals. Sour attitudes no matter how politely you approach them. Have dealt with belligerant, rude, and unhelpful staff and teachers. Power runs amok here, and something has gone terribly wrong. Don't make the mistake we did of believing everything we were told before enrolling. Shame on this school. They simply don't provide a quality education for the money. Will now be looking for another private school with higher teaching standards and better leadership.

Trinity Christian Academy 0

Posted July 28, 2009
The elementary school is great and truly a ministry of God and lead by a very organized adminstration. However, I had a child in the preschool and there is a tremendous lack of organization and very high teacher turnover. There also seems to be a lack of support for their teachers, I have witnessed teachers with children as young as 20 months old struggling by themselves with almost 15 children. I had to once go fetch someone (a task in itself) to help them out. I would wait to take my child to the elementary when they begin kindergarten, you can find a better quality preschool for the amount you pay.

Posted April 19, 2009
This school is horrible. there is an enormous teacher turnover rate and over 3 expulsions this year alone!! I have wasted my school year here, and i am very disapointed.

Trinity Christian Academy
5401 N Loop 1604 E, San Antonio, TX  78247
Last modified Trinity Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Trinity Christian Academy Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 21 reviews. Top