Posted March 31, 2010
I graduated last year from St. John Berchmans. I attended this school for ten years and I was absolutely pleased with my learning experience there. The faculty and students become like a family to you! It is extremely welcoming. Our principal always set high expectations and always encouraged us to do the best we could! The school is Catholic-based however all beliefs are accepted. All in all I loved my experience there and will always look back on the memories that were created there!

Posted February 17, 2008

Posted August 24, 2005
My child has attended SJB for 2 years. The teachers and all staff have been wonderful about making new students and families feel welcomed. The teachers go beyond their duties to teach all children. My child has gone from being a mediocre student to one that is motivated and wants to exceed those expecations. The principal sets high expectations not only for her teachers, put for students and parents. The only negative is that this school isn't really for working parents. There is no after school care on half days, extracurricular events are sometimes planned during the day such as the talent show. These are minor when you see the quality of education your child will get.

St. John Berchmans School
1147 Cupples Road, San Antonio, TX  78226
Last modified St. John Berchmans School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
St. John Berchmans School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top