PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

I have had all 3 of my children go through CrossRoads over the last 15 years. Two of them started in the Learning Center and went through the 5th Grade. They were all treated with love and respect from the staff and teachers and given a great education and foundation in the Word. Each one of our children have gone on to do well at other schools. Our oldest had 80% of his tuition covered in academic scholarships, and we give CrossRoads a great deal of that credit! My experience has been positive. No place is perfect, but they strive to be excellent in all areas! In a world full of negativity, I found where positive seeds are sowed, you find greatness. When you focus on nothing but the negative, you will see nothing else but that. Thank you CrossRoads for your servants heart!

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

As with any school, you will find some that go over and beyond to teach each child where they are at, and others that meet the status quo. What I have noticed through the years is that if there is a teacher that does not do a good job, they do not stay for very long.

Amount of homework: Agree

CrossRoads is balanced in its homework. It gives a little bit of practice to give the children more opportunities to practice what they have learned through out their day. They also have a no homework policy for Wednesday evenings to encourage the families to go to church during the week.

Develops character: Strongly agree

CrossRoads strives to operate according the Word of God, teaching and hold their staff and students to that standard.

After 3 weeks of preschool we are withdrawing our daughter and transferring to another school. All of the staff are unprofessional and inexperienced. The first week the teacher no called, no showed and was late. So they decided to promote the front desk girl to a pre-k teacher because the student/teacher ratio was high. They had my daughter sleep on the cold hard floor because they mistakenly gave her mat to another kid. Then the financial department sent me a letter saying I was delinquent in my account. Then an hour later they apologized for misplacing my check. These are only a few of the issues I had in a matter of three weeks. I don't have enough characters to cover all issues. The staff is easily the most unorganized and incompetent few I have ever dealt with. I will NEVER expose my child to this again!

I am a student at this school and I love the education that they give me here. but I've seen the daycare teachers talk a little bit to loud to the children and that will hurt there feelings. I recommend this school only of the education that they give. but I don't recommend the daycare at this school.

My two son's were attending this school, I had one in the Learning Center/Before and After School Care. I always had issues with the teachers misplacing my little's ones things. They never could tell my mom, were his clothes were or his jacket was. At one point, when my mom was picking them up, my little one was wet, didn't have his shoes on and when my mom was trying to see why he was crying, the teacher was just looking down at him while to busy messaging on her phone/didn't even bother to help. Another problem I had, my older son was taking a nap and I guess he decided to take his shoes off, some students decided to get his shoes and throw them up in the ceiling next to the A/c, where were the teachers at when that happen. the last draw was when the Director called wanting to schedule a meeting to discuss the problems when I told her that I was not able to take time off at the moment because I'm about to give birth to our 3rd child in about a week or 2. She made it seem like I didn't care to take care of the issue she told me I do not have any right to complain to the staff.

The Best Vice-Principle any school could have is now gone! The school's Spirit has died. Ms. Geraldine was a woman full of joy. She always had something positive to say! I searched around the area for another Day Care but couldn't find a better one. I will give the Pastor a couple of months, then make a decision. I did recommend the school in the past... Now is just my only resource. A very disappointed parent.

My sons are finishing their first year at crossroads and we are looking forward to many more. My 4yo is in pre k4 and has a wonderful teacher and is writing/reading beautifully. I am very grateful for their academic director that has taken the challenge of caring and educating my 3yo who has autism. The school goes above and beyond to accommodate his needs. We are very fortunate to have found this school.

This school is horrible, I do not know how they continue to be in business! The administrative side of things is by far unprofessional and unorganized! My child attended and will never again go back! The financial dept continuously messed up my child's account information and instead of admitting their wrongs( which I believe all Christians should be able to admit their faults) they continuously said I was just being explained information differently! Which was very untrue!! The staff act is if they are terrified of the Pastors Wife and she is beyond rude!! Every time I had requested to speak with her personally I was told she's too busy and I should just write a email which takes weeks to get a response! In their rules and guidelines they put a new policy stating that if you make complaints about services, that is grounds for dismissal from their school, which I think is insane, how can a parent get their point across or heard without having to worry if their child will be dismissed from the program! Overall I would not recommend this school to Anybody!!

Last modified Crossroads Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-8