PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)

My grandchildren have thrived at this school. They are very happy and bright.

I went on a tour of this school and was amazed at the warm welcome by faculty, staff and students. Everyone was very friendly and polite. Beautiful facilities and wonderful people!

Went to school to find out about the program. The young lady in front office -was extremely rude, would not assist me in touring the facility. Maybe this is a good school but without customer service I will never get to find out.

Develops character: Strongly disagree

Horrible customer service. I went to have a tour and find out more about programs offered. The lady at front desk was very rude and would only give me a packet. This maybe a good school but I not going to stick around to find out!

Fabulous catholic school with a loving environment. Strong faculty. Prepared students. They give homework to Kinder!

We have just finished our 3rd year at St. Matthew Catholic School. My children have booth been in the lower grades and middle school. We attended another Catholic School before this one and are very pleased to say that we have found everything we are looking for at S. Matthew. This school not only academically prepares all of it's students very well to continue on to high school on beyond. The balance between education, religion and extra curricular activities is great. Children have the opportunity to participate in Honors Classes, Sports, Service Projects and various events throughout the year. It is not only a school but a community. There are so many family events. The techonology advances that are being made at the school are another plus. Please don't think the school is perfect, because every school can always improve, but I can tell you it's pretty close.

We just finished our second year at St. Matthews and couldn't be happier. We moved from out of state and were used to a smaller school, but have found it very easy to adjust. The school does a really great job of educating the students and provides multiple opportunities for students to be challenged. We have had great teachers, made great friends, and our child is happy and thriving. We had hoped to find a school that provided great academics and that also focused on faith in a true Catholic environment. We have not been disappointed. I would highly recommend St. Matthew Catholic School.

My children have attended this school and I have to say this school is awful. The teacher have no control over the student body. The student will leave their class and enter another classroom and just sit there. Students will randomly shut lights off during class, shut out, throw papers around, and sleep. Homework is not something that is given often. I'm not sure how anyone is learning. The parents of these kids think they are better than others because they have money. The school allows this because the school profits from it. I paid the same amount as these parents just didn't show it off there is no reason to raise their noses at me. They are in no way shape or form better than I am and their children will not be better than mine. I'll make sure that my children get the best education I can get for them. I will move my children out of this school prior to any more damage being done to them. This school has hurt their self esteem, education, and their whole concept of what school is suppose to be a place of higher education not kindergarten.

St. Matthew Catholic School is wonderful! The faculty and administration care about the students and work hard to make sure that each student is provided with great opportunities for success. The families at St. Matthews are friendly and eager to welcome new families into the community. This school is what a Catholic elementary school should be...St. Matthews provides an excellent education with an emphasis on faith formation and development. We are blessed to be a part of this school.

I have a fourth and 1st grader and couldn't be more pleased with St. Matthew. We are not Catholic but are treated by teachers and students like family. The percent of graduates that attended since Kinder indicates the quality of education. Absolutely recommend St. Matts to people of all faiths

Last modified St. Matthew Catholic School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8