San Antonio, TX

Posted September 27, 2013
My daughter has been attending this school since she was two years old and I just love the advancement that I have been seeing in her since she has started. She is now six years old and is in the first grade and I just love the fact that the ratio in the classes are not overwhelming for the teacher to be able to focus on each individual child, she is able to focus on the strengths and weaknesses of the child and the communication is just awesome each time I have a concern the teacher or the principle addresses it in a timely matter. I was thinking of taking my daughter out of this school and put her into a public school, but I just could not leave this place and neither could my daughter she loves it and so do I.

Posted September 25, 2013
ACA is a private institution funded by tuition and donation only...and despite financial challenges the quality of education has never fallen Whenever I attend programs sponsored by the school I continue to be amazed by the intelligence, eloquence, discipline and poise of these kindergarten and elementary school students. There is no doubt that the empowering and caring environment along with the commitment to excellence by the staff continue to pay dividends and enable the institution to overcome financial constraints and other challenges. ACA will be able to take this $5000 and use it ways that the benefits will be worth far more than $5000

Posted September 25, 2013
Low student/ teacher ratios which in turn gives plenty of time for one on one. Tuition fees are lower than average and very affordable. The school is small and has a family oriented atmosphere.

Posted September 25, 2013
Happy Happy Happy with the school. My child cries when it is time to leave and there are a couple of other students that do the same. The school must be doing something right, :) I can not speak for other parents but I am elated that my child will have this Christian foundation to start her in her academic career. I am not sure how the program operated before but based off of some reviews I noticed there have been some changes. There IS now a lunch program in place, there IS a library and also there IS a basketball team along with cheerleaders and even a Praise Dance Team. You will have to come see for yourself. I couldn't ask for a better school for my daughter. She was a little behind in math before bringing her to the school last year and has excelled tremendously since then. Thank you Antioch Christian Academy for the wonders you are doing in the lives of the students you serve and the families as well.

Antioch Christian Academy 1

Posted April 11, 2011
My child attended this school for several years he would cry to me asking to be took out of this school. Me as a parent didn't like it either there is no lunch program, no nurse, no library, and no sports. It is extra money for everything!! And the classes are mixed with different grade levels so my 3rd grader was expected to do geometry with the 5th graders. You have to wounder where all the money goes because it defiantly don't go to the kids.

Antioch Christian Academy 4

Posted June 24, 2009
The school now has stability in it's administration. Many new and exciting programs have been added, i.e., school band, and robotics club wee initiated this year. The school has partnerships with UTSA's Science, Engineering, and Bio-Technology Dept., as well as the American Heart Association to provide health education. This years golf tournament fundrasier has also fostered new partnerships and raised over $10k for the first time in the schools history. The school held it's first science fair. Plans are to add Spanish classes to the curriculum.

Antioch Christian Academy 1

Posted August 22, 2008
I had my son in this school and it was a very bad experience. Their Administration structure is very unstable and it shows through the quality of education that it provides to the students. This type of institution should not be allowed to teach children.

Posted January 02, 2008

Posted July 15, 2007

Antioch Christian Academy 4

Posted February 12, 2007
This is a great school that really teaches Christian priciples. My children love the school. The curriculum is challenging, but rewarding. The interim administrator is great and always available to address a parent's or child's needs. The only thing we don't like are the current split classes 1/2, 3/4, and 5/6. As this school continues to grow, I'm sure this will go away.

Antioch Christian Academy
227 Eross, San Antonio, TX  78202
Last modified Antioch Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-6
Antioch Christian Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 15 reviews. Top