PK-5 & Ungraded
San Antonio, TX
Students enrolled: 2,014

Posted June 12, 2014
This school is an absolute blessing for our child and our family! We originally were looking for a daycare but our friends told us to check the school out. Not only is it favorable for our budget, it's a great place for our child. Their curriculum is advanced and our child has learned sooooo much! We feel like the teachers are part of our family and trust them completely. If you are shopping around for a school or daycare(ages 3 and up) you should definitely visit or call royal point academy.

Posted May 21, 2014
This school allows my children to learn in a small classroom setting giving my child the attention he needs to excel in a challenging academic curriculum along with Christian values. The teacher are supportive and the cost definitely favorable for most family budgets and is worth the investment for what you get.

Posted May 21, 2014
This schoool has a small classroom setting giving my child the attention he needs. it does have a challenging academic curriculum, but what parent doesnt want thier child challanged. The teachers are supportive and the cost definitely great for tight budgets. Chapel or bible time is a strong belief as this is a church based school, but the Pastors and prinicpal and teachers are awesome. i know that i can 110% trust them with my child.

Posted May 20, 2014
Royal Point Academy was such a blessing to find. I have two kids enrolled at the school. They love going to school every day. The teachers are amazing. They are loving and caring and teach with passion. My kids have learned so much more than I hoped for and it's fun for them. The parents are always kept involved in all they do. The student to teacher ratio is small and that gives them more personal attention. I reviewed and/or visited other private schools, charter schools and a public school and this was by far the best option. They teach them morals, respect and manners on top of a great school curriculum.

Posted May 19, 2014
Ever heard of diamond in the rough? This is that school!!! My daughter has gone there for 2 years and couldn't have been happier than the care and education she received there. Teachers are very caring and loving and really look out for the well being and children's best interest. Class sizes are pretty well proportioned with student teacher ratio. The Abeka program is great and my child has adapted to it well. I really feel that this experience is a great start for her =) Thank you teachers!

Posted May 16, 2014
This is a fabulous private Christian school located in the city yet maintaining a small town charm. We fell in love with it after enrolling our 4 year old in preschool. He's already writing in cursive, reading basic words and learning addition. Every day he comes home with new lessons learned both in school and about the Bible. The classrooms are small enough that the students are all close and the teachers have ample time to spend on their individual learning strengths and weaknesses. I am so happy to have found this quaint school and can't wait for my other kids to enroll once they get older.

Posted May 16, 2014
I have been so happy with my son's development and learning since attending Royal Point Academy. This school lacks of the drama and issues found in larger facilities such as large classroom sizes, politically-focused teachers and rampant bullying among students. Royal Point's dedication to the Bible and Abeka Curriculum is seen in my son every day. His ability to communicate, play, socialize and learn has grown in the school's simple setting. I would highly recommend it!

Posted January 26, 2013
A GREAT school has Excellent teachers; Strong Principal/School leadership & challenging academic programs; RPA has all 3 & above all else they are a BIBLE based Christian School with the love God being instilled into my child every single day! We couldn t be happier with academic program that is being taught, my 3 year old is exceling in phonics & writing.

Posted January 25, 2013
My child has been attending Royal Point Academy for years and I have been nothing but pleased! The classes are small which gives more time for the one on one that is needed and I really believe that this has helped my child in many ways. The teachers & staff love my child as it she was their own and go over and above to make all the children feel accepted and special. They stand firmly on their christian beliefs which is communicated to us parents before the child even begins attending the school. Before my child was attending my family and I were not serving the Lord. After a year of seeing such a huge difference in my child we decided to visit their church and I am now proud to say that we are now still attending and are very involved there. i thank the Lord for leading me and my family to Royal Point Academy and I am looking forward to many more awesome years!!!

Posted November 03, 2011
This is the third year that my child has attended this school. At 4 years old he was reading. He has the best cursive writing I've ever seen (child and adult)! He's thrived since he's been here. The staff are great & always keep me informed. They do expect alot from your child, but I don't see anything wrong with that--so do I! This is the place to enroll your child if you want him/her to excell spiritually and educationally!

Royal Point Academy