PK-5 & Ungraded|Private
2,014 students

Bad
Good

Effective school leaders: Strongly agree

Love that I can speak to anyone at anytime.

Develops character: Strongly agree

Considering this is a Christian school, they are stellar in teaching moral lessons that are Biblically based.

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

The teachers make an effort to have a one-on-one relationship and conversation with each parent. The smaller classrooms help the teachers cater to the students' individual learning styles too.

Amount of homework: Strongly agree

The homework isn't overwhelming and seems to be very consistent in subject matter each day.

I have three kids in attendance at RPA. I really appreciate the fact that they have smaller classrooms where the kids get more undivided teacher attention. My daughter started reading at 4 years old and my son is in the 2nd grade but doing third grade public school equivalent work. The facilities are nothing fancy but the teaching and family style atmosphere more than makes up for fancy brick and mortar schools.

This school is an absolute blessing for our child and our family! We originally were looking for a daycare but our friends told us to check the school out. Not only is it favorable for our budget, it's a great place for our child. Their curriculum is advanced and our child has learned sooooo much! We feel like the teachers are part of our family and trust them completely. If you are shopping around for a school or daycare(ages 3 and up) you should definitely visit or call royal point academy.

This school allows my children to learn in a small classroom setting giving my child the attention he needs to excel in a challenging academic curriculum along with Christian values. The teacher are supportive and the cost definitely favorable for most family budgets and is worth the investment for what you get.

This schoool has a small classroom setting giving my child the attention he needs. it does have a challenging academic curriculum, but what parent doesnt want thier child challanged. The teachers are supportive and the cost definitely great for tight budgets. Chapel or bible time is a strong belief as this is a church based school, but the Pastors and prinicpal and teachers are awesome. i know that i can 110% trust them with my child.

Royal Point Academy was such a blessing to find. I have two kids enrolled at the school. They love going to school every day. The teachers are amazing. They are loving and caring and teach with passion. My kids have learned so much more than I hoped for and it's fun for them. The parents are always kept involved in all they do. The student to teacher ratio is small and that gives them more personal attention. I reviewed and/or visited other private schools, charter schools and a public school and this was by far the best option. They teach them morals, respect and manners on top of a great school curriculum.

Ever heard of diamond in the rough? This is that school!!! My daughter has gone there for 2 years and couldn't have been happier than the care and education she received there. Teachers are very caring and loving and really look out for the well being and children's best interest. Class sizes are pretty well proportioned with student teacher ratio. The Abeka program is great and my child has adapted to it well. I really feel that this experience is a great start for her =) Thank you teachers!

Last modified Royal Point Academy is a Private school