PK-12|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)

I have been an educator in private schools for 15 years. When I first visited CHFBS, I assumed that what I was hearing about its being "so great" was a lot of sales hype, but I was mistaken! It really lives up to its reputation. My daughter loves it there, and I am very impressed with the quality of teaching, and the real life-skills/leadership training that they put into their students.

I love the family atmosphere, small classes, wonderful teachers and administrators, and that my children can learn to be strong Christian leaders.

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

One of the successes of this school is the teachers they hire and the ongoing teacher development provided.

Amount of homework: Agree

My children and kinder and second grade. Homework amount is just right. Enough to reinforce learning and build good homework discipline but not so much that there is no time for family or play - two things that are also important to development.

Develops character: Strongly agree

The children focus on character qualities throughout the year and receive honors for exemplifying those character traits. This school puts feet to its commitment to build character as well as academic excellence.

I have a child in second grade and one in kinder. This school is fabulous! Academically my children excel while the school integrates fun into learning. My children enjoy going to school and feel cared for by their teachers. This school also provides a solid Christian foundation that reinforces what we teach at home. This is a terrific place to send your children!

God lead our family to Castle Hills First Baptist School, and we have been so blessed to be there! We have three girls in middle school and high school. They are thriving in their education and also equally in their relationship with Christ! The teachers and administrators are like family to use. They truly care about the families in the school. We are very happy there!

Love, love, love everything about our school. There is a great peer group for my son, and the students are exceedingly kind to each other. The academics are appropriately challenging, the teachers are kind and model Christ-like behavior. We have been pleased with our entire experience there. We have found our school home and feel sure that we will remain here until graduation.

My girls have been at Castle Hills since 4yrs and 18 mos old. I could not ask for a more caring, loving, Christ centered school. From the teachers to the administration, I have always felt that their best interests and education are always at heart. My junior is more than prepared for beginning her college career, and my 3rd grader tests well above her grade level as well. Castle Hills is a challenging college prep school with a true heart for Christ.

My daughter started at CHFBS her sophomore year of high school. The academics have been superior, athletics outstanding, and the Christian atmosphere uplifting. You will not find a better school for how little you pay. Priceless!! See for yourself. How do you know if you received a good fruit tree? You see what it produces, come see what CHFBS produces.

Last modified Castle Hills First Baptist School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12