PK-12|Private
1,100 students

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (4 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)

Excellent school, faculty and administration. CCS is always looking to improve in all aspects. CCS was a very positive experience for our family! Would do it all over again!

CCS is a great school! We could not have chosen a better school for our kids. Teachers are caring, academics are challenging and the biblical foundation is awesome! Thank you CCS!

CCS was a decision that both my husband and I totally agreed on. I has been the best decision ever. They really focus on the best for our children. From academics; teachers/staff to state of the art facilities. They always strive for the best for our children and it really shows. I am so pleased we made this decision. I couldn't ask for better. It's a top notch school with a loving, warm hearted feel. I LOVE IT!

The fact that CCS offers an academic services department for the students with learning differences is such a blessing! The students have the opportunity to learn in a Christian environment. The faculty is very aware of the students with learning differences and they really work hard to help them be successful in their academic careers at CCS.

I attended this school for 9 years, the rules are rediculus. You can get writen up for almost anything. I have had multiple writeups for hairbands on my wrist, or the hairband IN my hair being the wrong color. Also in elementry the shoes have to be all white and I would get writeups because the eyelets were silver not white. So we covered them with white out and when it rubbed of at all, I would get another write up. However I will let you know that the Classes are challenging and if you REALLY REALLY focus you have the ability to learn and accelerate greatly. But the students and the rules will hender you. And i would not recommend this school, unless you can look past not so good students and stupid rules, and just know that the education will be good, but chances are you will be bullied.

I read some comments about the school showing favoritism and losing it's focuse. We have not experienced that at all. We are not a wealthy family, and my child has never been excluded or shamed. In fact, we have been impressed by the inclusion of every child. I love that I do not have to worry about what is being taught or the personal opinions shared by teachers. Every staff member is a professed believe in Jesus Christ. From talking to public school friends, I think the curriculum in the elementary school is a little more advanced than in public school. My son stays challenged. Our tuition dollars provide us with a peace and comfort, and it's worth every penny. We look forward to watching our kids grow and develop while at CCS.

THE TRUTH. Cornerstone Christian School in San Antonio, Texas deserves every bit of unsatisfactory rating listed. We have decided to NOT refer this school to any of our colleagues and business partners. Our complaints and disappointments are directly from the decisions made from the top...this includes the Board and High School Principal. We understand that Cornerstone would like to be considered a great school with high standards, but we believe that there are other factors that need to be considered before they could be considered or labeled an exemplary school. But KICKING PEOPLE OUT without a clear cut reason or direction is horrible. Grace? Forgiveness? Stay focus Cornerstone! Beware of the signed CONTRACT to attend Cornerstone Christian School in San Antonio, Texas.

Cornerstone Christian Schools is great! I have all 4 of my children here ranging from elementary to high school. My high school student transitioned from a large public high school and athletic program and absolutely loves it here at CCS. The students are challenged enough to prepare them for college which is important. All of our children are in a Christ centered environment which is priceless.

Cornerstone Christian School is by far the best private institution in San Antonio! I love the academics, the extra-curricular activities, and most of all, the teachers. It is evident that each teacher truly cares and loves each student. Teachers share the love of the Lord, and work side by side with parents to help students build a strong Christian foundation. There are many private schools to choose from, but the reason Cornerstone is the choice for my family is because of the people who work there. You may be able to find fancier schools with more technology, or more "bling," but nothing beats the integrity of this school and the teachers who work there!

I have seen such a dramatic change for the better we removed my daughter for bullying from an affluent public school and placed her at CCS school. She has so many friends she is excited to learn the word of God and she doing well in a changeling academic environment. I can tell you how many of these teachers in the 3rd grade who work tirelessly to help some very difficult students. We received free tutoring from her teacher, a passion to learn from our daughter and a wonderful administration. This school exceeded my expectations. God has truly blessed our experience and we will return to CCS.

Last modified Cornerstone Christian Schools is a Private school that serves grades PK-12