PK-12|Private
1,100 students

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Just right (4 responses)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Teacher (2 responses)

Posted January 05, 2016
Excellent school, faculty and administration. CCS is always looking to improve in all aspects. CCS was a very positive experience for our family! Would do it all over again!

Posted December 16, 2015
CCS is a great school! We could not have chosen a better school for our kids. Teachers are caring, academics are challenging and the biblical foundation is awesome! Thank you CCS!

Posted November 13, 2015
CCS was a decision that both my husband and I totally agreed on. I has been the best decision ever. They really focus on the best for our children. From academics; teachers/staff to state of the art facilities. They always strive for the best for our children and it really shows. I am so pleased we made this decision. I couldn't ask for better. It's a top notch school with a loving, warm hearted feel. I LOVE IT!

Posted November 11, 2015
The fact that CCS offers an academic services department for the students with learning differences is such a blessing! The students have the opportunity to learn in a Christian environment. The faculty is very aware of the students with learning differences and they really work hard to help them be successful in their academic careers at CCS.

Cornerstone Christian Schools 1

Posted November 02, 2015
I attended this school for 9 years, the rules are rediculus. You can get writen up for almost anything. I have had multiple writeups for hairbands on my wrist, or the hairband IN my hair being the wrong color. Also in elementry the shoes have to be all white and I would get writeups because the eyelets were silver not white. So we covered them with white out and when it rubbed of at all, I would get another write up. However I will let you know that the Classes are challenging and if you REALLY REALLY focus you have the ability to learn and accelerate greatly. But the students and the rules will hender you. And i would not recommend this school, unless you can look past not so good students and stupid rules, and just know that the education will be good, but chances are you will be bullied.

Posted October 28, 2015
I read some comments about the school showing favoritism and losing it's focuse. We have not experienced that at all. We are not a wealthy family, and my child has never been excluded or shamed. In fact, we have been impressed by the inclusion of every child. I love that I do not have to worry about what is being taught or the personal opinions shared by teachers. Every staff member is a professed believe in Jesus Christ. From talking to public school friends, I think the curriculum in the elementary school is a little more advanced than in public school. My son stays challenged. Our tuition dollars provide us with a peace and comfort, and it's worth every penny. We look forward to watching our kids grow and develop while at CCS.

Cornerstone Christian Schools
Grateful to: School leader

Posted October 28, 2015
The superintendent is so intelligent and has lead the school in a great direction. We are thrilled to be under his leadership.

Cornerstone Christian Schools 1

Posted December 21, 2014
THE TRUTH. Cornerstone Christian School in San Antonio, Texas deserves every bit of unsatisfactory rating listed. We have decided to NOT refer this school to any of our colleagues and business partners. Our complaints and disappointments are directly from the decisions made from the top...this includes the Board and High School Principal. We understand that Cornerstone would like to be considered a great school with high standards, but we believe that there are other factors that need to be considered before they could be considered or labeled an exemplary school. But KICKING PEOPLE OUT without a clear cut reason or direction is horrible. Grace? Forgiveness? Stay focus Cornerstone! Beware of the signed CONTRACT to attend Cornerstone Christian School in San Antonio, Texas.

Posted October 09, 2014
Cornerstone Christian Schools is great! I have all 4 of my children here ranging from elementary to high school. My high school student transitioned from a large public high school and athletic program and absolutely loves it here at CCS. The students are challenged enough to prepare them for college which is important. All of our children are in a Christ centered environment which is priceless.

Posted October 09, 2014
Cornerstone Christian School is by far the best private institution in San Antonio! I love the academics, the extra-curricular activities, and most of all, the teachers. It is evident that each teacher truly cares and loves each student. Teachers share the love of the Lord, and work side by side with parents to help students build a strong Christian foundation. There are many private schools to choose from, but the reason Cornerstone is the choice for my family is because of the people who work there. You may be able to find fancier schools with more technology, or more "bling," but nothing beats the integrity of this school and the teachers who work there!

Cornerstone Christian Schools
4802 Vance Jackson Rd, San Antonio, TX  78230
Last modified Cornerstone Christian Schools is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Cornerstone Christian Schools Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 91 reviews. Top