Public charter
San Antonio, TX

Radiance Academy Of Learning 5

Posted February 07, 2014
I went there to speak to the principal he was very warm and extremely involved in the school and the children which made me feel a lot better about enrolling my son. he gave us a tour of the school and i was able to see the kids in their classes which was great. What sealed the deal for me was the pamphlets in the front office which talked about dyslexia i was happy they were aware of it and had programs to fit my sons needs already in place !!! I will keep you guys posted. till then keep your child away from SST discovery horrible

Posted August 22, 2013
This is a great enviroment for young children who need more attention than they would get at larger schools. The staff all know each child, and the children know everyone on the staff.

Posted January 12, 2009
I placed my son in this school after 3 years of struggling with him, getting him to even go to school. And when he did go he would participate in any way. But at Radiance he is making A's and B's and is up and ready every morning. I would recommend this school to any and everybody it is amazing.

Posted June 06, 2005

Posted June 06, 2005

Radiance Academy Of Learning 5

Posted July 09, 2004
My daughter Chelsea attended Pre-K, Kinder and 1st Grade at Radiance Academy, until we moved to Louisiana and then Houston, Texas. Many thanks goes to Mr. Martinez, Mrs. Gallegos, and Mrs. Reeves. They did a great job. My daughter is seven years old in 3rd grade and is reading above 3rd grade level and remains on honor roll and it all began at Radiance Academy when she was four years old.

Radiance Academy Of Learning 2

Posted May 19, 2004
Great Pre-K Program! & Kinder was good. Sadly it is the upper grades that are lacking. No gifted program offered. But if you have a special needs child they'll bend over backwards. Needless to say our family is leaving this school.

Radiance Academy Of Learning
8308 Fredericksburg Road, San Antonio, TX  78229
Last modified Radiance Academy Of Learning is a Charter school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Radiance Academy Of Learning Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top