Bad
Good

i give this school all five stars my daughter attend this school an her last year she will be graduating an this school has help her out alot she came from harlandale independent school district an that school was horroable that teacher would state she wouldnt accomplish nothing an even encourage her to get her ged but when she went to por vida they help her an brought her self esstem up an she is now grad. this year ... the teachers are excellent an so is the principals they are very understanding an i would reccomend this school to others ... good job por vida keep up the work ....

Well i'm going to por vida and i love and enjoy going to school there ! the teacher are every good and help me very much! well this is my senior year and it a very good school to go to !

I am a student at Por Vida Academy and I personally enjoy being a student here. I is a great learning experience. The teachers are awesome with us and have no problem taking one on one time to help us with anything we need. Our classes are small so we get more individual help rather than in a big school where you have the big classes with no real help. We welcome new students all the time! Come on in and learn with us!

Last modified Por Vida Academy Charter High School is a Charter school that serves grades 9-12