San Antonio, TX

Posted January 03, 2014
My children attended Paschall for 5 years. The current principal is wonderful and has solved all of the prior issues. I love this school now and am sad we had to move on.

Posted October 26, 2013
My daughter just starts PreK this year at the Paschall Elemetary school, so far I like it. They have great program for students, parents, and teachers. I hope my daughter will enjoy that school year there. We all love her school.

William Paschall Elementary School 3

Posted July 26, 2010
Last year, academic year 09-10 was not an excellent year. Unfortunately the principle was leaving the school so there was little organization especially in concerns to the 4th grade. I had to hire a private tutor (which is very expensive) to increase my child's performance in Math. My child has always performed at the highest levels until 4th grade. I found my child struggling, the 4th grade teacher wasn't very expereinced and had problems relaying basic concepts. I'm hopeful for this year however; because they will have new administration and hopefully there will be more structure. There are some wonderful teachers at Paschall and I'm hoping that with their new leadership there will be a new inspiration to motivate and challenge the children toward learning. Learning can be fun!

Posted December 30, 2009

William Paschall Elementary School 1

Posted November 19, 2009

Posted November 01, 2008
Paschall is a wonderful elementary school. Before I got a teaching position in another district that is nearby my home, I substitute taught at Paschall. The students and teachers are awesome and the administration is very helpful.

Posted August 27, 2008
This school is excellent!!!! We are very pleased with the outcome of our child last year. This year looks to be another great one as well.

Posted July 09, 2008
This school has been great...My daughter loves it and so do I...Her teacher Mr. Harris was an excellent 2nd grade teacher which she will greatly miss...The staff/teachers are all exceptional...I have not one bad comment on this elementary...Its sad that she will not be able to attend this school for her 3rd grade year...But I just want to Thank Mr. Harris for going above n beyond and THANK the staff for all their hardwork and effort for an outstanding school year...THANK U once agian and we will miss u all PASCHALL...Miss Linda Phomthisane aka Alexie Phomthisane mom...

William Paschall Elementary School 4

Posted January 06, 2008
This is a great school, teachers are very nurturing. They really care about your child they have a wonderful reward system which not only rewards the hard working but persuades, and challenges the (not so hard working) to try harder and do better. The safety of your child is a top priority at this school. Parents are really involved and the school encourages and welcomes this. Not only do the children do a good amount of projects in the school there is also a very balanced amount of homework. This is a great school!

William Paschall Elementary School 2

Posted October 17, 2007
Another school year begins, and the concerns are greater this year than last. There is still no accountability from the administration or faculty.

William Paschall Elementary School
6351 Lakeview Drive, San Antonio, TX  78244
Last modified William Paschall Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
William Paschall Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 17 reviews. Top