Posted April 16, 2013
Have a 2nd grader here and about to have a kindergartener as well in the fall. I'm not crazy about Common Core/CSCOPE being pushed in the district, but if your kid is going to be anywhere, Raba is a great school. The front office is always gracious and the teachers are top-notch. The kids are great and the school itself is sort of tucked away in between two or three neighborhoods with access to Warren High School which is nice if you have kids in both schools.

Posted August 12, 2012
I am pleased to say that Raba Elmentary is a great school! Wonderful administrative staff and hard working teachers. Always taking initiative in their work and going the extra mile in helping each student to reach their academic goal(s).

Posted May 24, 2012
this one of the greates schooll my kids attend,the principal is hard worker always watching supervising the kids she works late hours and she is always on task..the teachers are super and work hard for the kids they are there after school ends , im so thankful for this school.. very proud of evrery body at raba elementary school "the rattles are the best"

Posted May 18, 2012
Such a bummer they missed Exemplary status last year. But they're working hard to get it back. We love the teachers and family feeling we get when we are there. Our daughter has autism (moderate) and is in 1st grade and has done great. She is mainstreamed with help half of the day. The other half she is with her autism class (for the subjects she struggles with). Everyone from the bus drivers to the aides to the principals are welcoming and kind, and it is clear that the priority is my daughter's educational goals in order for her to live independently someday! BTW, the kids here are awesome. I was so worried they might bully her or make fun. But they LOVE to help her! They talk about what they do with her whenever I am up there. It is a very caring environment!

Raba Elementary School 4

Posted June 01, 2011
I have to agree with the military parent who commented that the office staff is rude. One woman in particular ( tall blonde) always acts as if I am getting in her way when I come into the office. Isn't that her job?? I would assume so since she sits at a desk behind the counter. My son had a great teacher 3 out of the 4 years he has been here.

Posted May 19, 2011
Raba ROCKS! We have our daughter, who is special needs, enrolled at Raba. In fact, we moved to our neighborhood because of the great things we had heard from other parents. The office staff is terrific, but really, it starts at the top--the principal, Ms. Trevino and the assistant principal, Mr. Kuenning, obviously care about all the kids there and love what they do. Mr. Kuenning (who himself has a special education teaching background) has personally sat in on my daughter's ARDs and has been 100% supportive of her needs. Her teachers are amazing. She has blossomed in the past year and a half. I can't help it--I love Raba!

Posted March 16, 2011
My girls have been at Raba for 2 years now. I cannot believe someone said the ladies at the front desk were rude. They have always been nothing but WONDERFUL to my family. The teacher are wonderful and the principal is TOP NOTCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am very happy with RABA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Raba Elementary School 1

Posted August 14, 2010
My spouse and I are in the military and we were looking around for schools before buying a place. Came by to inquire about enrolling my son for kindergarten and the people in the administration office were rude. They were short and looked annoyed by us. Needless to say we did not move aound that area.

Raba Elementary School 1

Posted September 20, 2009

Raba Elementary School 3

Posted September 13, 2009

Raba Elementary School
9740 Rocksprings Street, San Antonio, TX  78251
Last modified Raba Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Raba Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 22 reviews. Top