School principal icon 130x130 140902

School Official Point of View

Jubilee Academy strives to provide the best education for every student. We welcome comments and suggestions on how to make that happen!
February 16, 2012

Bad
Good

Posted April 20, 2014
My School is Jubilee Academy for all my kids I have three that are attending Elementary and one in High school.And when my daughter the oldest first started jubilee three years ago she was getting bullied well, I thought it was going to be like you're typical public school. To my surprise I was so wrong , I set up an appointment with the principal for the very next day .She was so attentive she listen to everything I was telling her and showing her proof I had some with me. I will never forget what she told me that day that it was going to stop as of right now that they had no tolerance for bullying at Jubilee. After that day my daughter has been so happy to be a part of the jubilee Academy .I'm so thankful that she took action so quickly and for that jubilee its my #1 school.My kids are happy their grades are awesome, the teachers and their staff are doing a very good job, and I want to thank them all for taking the time to know my kids if they need tutoring they go out their way to make sure they are getting it.I'm happy to have found the school my kids will be graduating from.Now my 2 nephews and 2 nieces as well as my sister and brother attend Jubilee..

Posted June 07, 2012
I love Jubilee Academy! The school is great and a safe , drug free , gang free environment. I would never send my kids to public school after experiencing the Jubilee Way......family, leadership, and caring, and loving organization. Thank you Jubilee for all your dedication to my children.

Jubilee Academy 4

Posted June 07, 2012
Jubilee Academy is a great school, the staff, teachers and parents have one goal and that is to make our children successfull for life. Everyone feels like a part of a big, caring family. When we have our Pre-k students know the names of our high school students by name means that we are close and we all about family values. This school special and as a parent I am greatful for all they do. GO LIONS !!

Message to families
SCHOOL LEADER
Posted February 16, 2012

Posted May 21, 2010
I love Jubilee Academy because the staff is very nice and they really go above and beyond.

Posted May 20, 2010
great school, small environment good for the children. The staff are great and have a great attitude toward the children and each other as well as with the parents.

Jubilee Academy 4

Posted May 19, 2010
I have two children at this school. They both love their teachers. I feel they are competent and well trained. The staff on the other hand (cafeteria worker, coaches, etc) is somewhat unprofessional, but the classroom teachers do an excellent job.

Posted February 06, 2008
Its a amazing school I go there and i love it! there is so much carinng and love there and learning i really got better at my math because I went to jubilee teachers are great and it just amazing its a little small i am a middle schooler there though

Jubilee Academy

Posted January 03, 2008
I have two sons that graduated from Jubilee Academic and my daughter is currently enrolled in their 8th grade. My oldest son is attending community college and my youngest son is at UT Austin. My daughter is earning high school credits and should graduate with over 24 college credit hours. Awesome! Awsome school.

Posted December 06, 2007
My daughter is in Pre-K, and I am delighted at the level of academic exposure she has experienced so far. Mrs. Lansford and Mrs Juarez are excellent teachers, and my daughter and by extension the school are fortunate to have them. I echo the other reviews by stating that this school feels like a family. Administration, teachers, and staff all care about the kids.

Jubilee Academy
4434 Roland Road, San Antonio, TX  78222
Last modified Jubilee Academy is a Charter school that serves grades PK-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Jubilee Academy Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 18 reviews. Top