Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)

This school is disorganized, orientation is the worse! Smells old and musty. The majority of the staff don't know if they're coming or going. The data processor (Cynthia V.) is less than friendly or knowledgeable. I don't imagine this school ever being a Lighthouse School.

As a student at Tejeda for 2 years I loved it! It was an amazing time/experience... I have moved to a different area and the school is no where compared to the great service,academics,and extra cuticular. I believe Tejeda is one of the best schools ever!

As a former student, I have mixed feelings about this school. I was bullied pretty bad at Tejeda, but this was before the whole bullying movement began. The teachers were either highly incompetent or fantastic. Unfortunately, too many were incompetent. Some even bullied students (including myself) sometimes. The administrative staff was slightly irritating as well. That being said, Tejeda gave me some good memories too. The arts department was great, as was the history and English. Those are where the best teachers were. There were also many clubs to join, and school spirit was high. Perhaps things have changed since I was there, but as for me, I give it a weak three stars.

I have 2 daughters at this school, a 7th & 8 th grader and it is nothing short of FABULOUS!!! They have a very challenging GT program, and ample sports , clubs , and extra curricular activities for your children to join. The teachers are very active in the overall 'middle school experience' for all the kids as these are difficult years socially. My girls have adjusted well and I attribute this to the wonderful teachers at Tejeda Middle School. Go T-Wolves!!!

Tejeda has a very engaged and personable faculty! For a large school, I think those are difficult traits to cultivate. Good job! The students all seem to be enthusiastic, motivated, friendly, and really well behaved. Mrs. Fishman has a great orchestra program at Tejeda!

My child goes to Tejeda and I had one go onto h.s. from Tejeda. I have been extremely pleased with the teachers, past principal who went on to the h.s. this year and the AP's are outstanding people. For a large school it doesn't feel that big and my daughter loves band and the other activities she is in. We moved midyear when my son was in 8th grade as we are military and they were very supportive. I highly recommend this school although it is currently capped as so many people have moved into this area due to the outstanding schools. We feel fortunate to have been able to attend there. My younger daughter unfortunately won't have the chance as we will move her 5th grade year.. Sad about her not experiencing Tejeda.

i think tejeda is a very bad middle and i still am here

My 6th grader is having a great year at Tejeda this year. Academics have been a 'good fit', lots of clubs to join, and a personable prinipal. He is well-liked by students and parents. The orchestra teacher has also been impressive.

Tejeda is the best middle in the world! The teachers and clubs are fun. The cafeteria could be organized better and the coaches need to control the profanity in gym more. But overall Tejeda Rocks! Go T-Wolfs!

I went here last year for 8th grade. My teachers were very nice and really helped me get ready for TAKS. I passed all of them. I like the school but sometimes the kids can be so cruel to each other based on who they hang out with and what they wear and if they are in athletics or not. And most of the kids text in class. My friend was being bullied but the counselor gave the bully no punishment and that made me very mad. Other than those few things the school can go above the standards of regular schools and the orchestra and choir do very well in regionals and in dallas.

Last modified Tejeda Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.