Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Not enough (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very ineffective (1 response)

Develops respect: Strongly disagree

Posted January 10, 2016
Students do not respect each other ! They need new principal and personal ! Students are vey bad behaved in this middle school

Develops honesty: Strongly disagree

Posted January 10, 2016
They need a new principal and personal to keep this school safe . There is bulling very high in this school!

Posted January 10, 2016
Rawlinson middle school was a terrible dangerous situation for my daughter. They did bulling 4 times in one month ! My daughter was very unhappy and afraid every day ! The counselor and the principal do NOT took action in her case , the majority of the children in this school do not respect the teachers , there are fights everyday ! This school is like a jungle of children behaving very bad ! I took my daughter out of this school , now she is safe and happy in a Christian school .

Rawlinson Middle School 4

Posted July 26, 2014
Rawlinson is a great school to be in. I've read a lot of reviews about being popular, etc. was needed in order to "survive" but is actually not true. I started going to Rawlinson in 8th grade and I was the new kid I thought I was going to be bullied but it was the opposite. You could say they "open the doors for me" everyone made me feel like I was at home. They're really nice the staff, and most of the students. There might be bulling in that school but it happens every where. But the thing I liked the most is the flex time it was like you're free period!!! There was dance, soccer, football, basketball, chat room, etc... a lot of fun activities. Thanks to that period my grades were high because you need to have a passing grade in order to be able to have your free period. So if you're planning in attending this school I really recommend it! Plus there's going to be a new principal starting in the school year of 2014/15. So a lot of things might chance!!! Good luck!!!

Posted April 17, 2014
My grandson's school - Rawlinson - and its outstanding teachers, are doing a wonderful job with its students. How do I know? Because my grandson makes good grades, is motivated to go to school every day, and is excelling in every way. Keep it up Rawlinson.

Posted February 12, 2014
This school is excellent. The teachers treat the kids with respect and vise versa. Education is highly emphasized as a way to further yourself in life. We have been so impressed with the teacher/parent interaction we have experienced. Our child is enthusiastic about school and has excelled. We attribute this to the great teachers.

Posted January 19, 2014
There is lots of bully's at rawlinson and the teachers don't do anything about it don't send your kids to ed rawlinson I am very disappointed in rawlinson

Posted February 09, 2012
Great school,caring teachers and administration. Bullying IS NOT tolerated and addressed immediately when reported. No school is perfect. My son is doing very well at Rawlinson and I highly recommend it .

Posted February 08, 2012
I LUV THIS SCHOOL. If you are a nerd, not the school for you. Bullying occurs daily, as well as dhalls and iss. Also, we hav to occupy three rooms for dhall. But i still love the school cuz it is the only school in nisd that acts like a traditional middle school. You gotta hav friends to go here. I fyou dont got friends, you dont got a chance to live at this school. yeah i luv it still cuz i got homies, BYE!

Posted June 20, 2011
Although the school is has beautiful architecture, great nurse, and office personnel especially, Ms Salge and Richards THEY ARE AWESOME!. uNFORTUNATELY IT IS LIKE A PRISON DUE TO THE LACK OF AFFECTION, CARING, UNERSTANDING, and genuine direction and maternal instinct. SHe has obviously never had children. FROM PRINCIPAL PENA. Its ASHAME. She is truly COLD as ICE to parents and students!!! Since she sets the tone for the school lets just say she runs it hostile and keeps it like a prison as if she Hates kids. I think with a NEW principal this could be an awsome school. I do have to say it is filled with the MEAN girls crowd and extremly keeping up with the Jones bad attitiudes. SO a student will be fine if they dress to impress and are in only the right cliche with stuck up people who have no respect or regard for others. God help them

14100 Vance Jackson Road, San Antonio, TX  78249
Last modified Rawlinson Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Rawlinson Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 33 reviews. Top