Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (2 responses)

Develops character: Strongly disagree

I've been here 1 time and it'll definitely be my last. Rude students, not behaved. Teachers & definitly admimistrators are very rude. You can tell it's just a job for them. Need new staff asap

Rude administrators. From me trying to give my child medicine because he got injured, to trying to sign him out and help him gather his things for the day, they gave me a hard time, were very sarcastic, and rude. We went from a private school to a public school transition just to try it out and I'm highly disappointed. You truly don't get the same care you would in private school. You can tell it's just a job for them here.

Develops character: Strongly disagree

They need a new principal and personal to keep this school safe . There is bulling very high in this school!

Rawlinson middle school was a terrible dangerous situation for my daughter. They did bulling 4 times in one month ! My daughter was very unhappy and afraid every day ! The counselor and the principal do NOT took action in her case , the majority of the children in this school do not respect the teachers , there are fights everyday ! This school is like a jungle of children behaving very bad ! I took my daughter out of this school , now she is safe and happy in a Christian school .

Rawlinson is a great school to be in. I've read a lot of reviews about being popular, etc. was needed in order to "survive" but is actually not true. I started going to Rawlinson in 8th grade and I was the new kid I thought I was going to be bullied but it was the opposite. You could say they "open the doors for me" everyone made me feel like I was at home. They're really nice the staff, and most of the students. There might be bulling in that school but it happens every where. But the thing I liked the most is the flex time it was like you're free period!!! There was dance, soccer, football, basketball, chat room, etc... a lot of fun activities. Thanks to that period my grades were high because you need to have a passing grade in order to be able to have your free period. So if you're planning in attending this school I really recommend it! Plus there's going to be a new principal starting in the school year of 2014/15. So a lot of things might chance!!! Good luck!!!

My grandson's school - Rawlinson - and its outstanding teachers, are doing a wonderful job with its students. How do I know? Because my grandson makes good grades, is motivated to go to school every day, and is excelling in every way. Keep it up Rawlinson.

This school is excellent. The teachers treat the kids with respect and vise versa. Education is highly emphasized as a way to further yourself in life. We have been so impressed with the teacher/parent interaction we have experienced. Our child is enthusiastic about school and has excelled. We attribute this to the great teachers.

There is lots of bully's at rawlinson and the teachers don't do anything about it don't send your kids to ed rawlinson I am very disappointed in rawlinson

Great school,caring teachers and administration. Bullying IS NOT tolerated and addressed immediately when reported. No school is perfect. My son is doing very well at Rawlinson and I highly recommend it .

I LUV THIS SCHOOL. If you are a nerd, not the school for you. Bullying occurs daily, as well as dhalls and iss. Also, we hav to occupy three rooms for dhall. But i still love the school cuz it is the only school in nisd that acts like a traditional middle school. You gotta hav friends to go here. I fyou dont got friends, you dont got a chance to live at this school. yeah i luv it still cuz i got homies, BYE!

Last modified Rawlinson Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.