Warren High School 3

Posted October 07, 2013
I moved to Warren High School from a private school and I noticed that most teachers don't seem to care about the students. One teacher I had was the worst teacher ever. She didn't even know how to control the class. Some teachers are okay though. Most I had didn't seem to care. We hardly got any homework. THe students here are just plain mean, only had a few friends I've made...the rest seem very rude. This school needs more discipline. It's not the best, but it's just an O.K. school.

Posted September 20, 2013
I am a graduate that attended Warren and I am a little surprised by it's ranking. I have visited other high schools in our district and in comparison as the appearance, our school is defiantly one to contend with. As far as education, our teacher's are very engaging within their students academics. The thrive to push students to their absolute potential. We have a very cool construction career's program, in which they are actively doing things that are geared towards their purpose. The administration is strict but that is only to creat a non-disruptive harmony amongst trying to educate children. And I feel the best part of Warren are the clubs/extracurricular activities, they have something for every student, whether it be a gamer's club or something more along the lines of academics, such as Ac Dec or Speech & Debate. As a former student I feel as although Warren sets a good atmosphere for "the best four years of your (child's) life."

Posted May 08, 2013
Warren High School is an amazing school. My son attends the Construction Carreers Academy. The teachers work hard to make sure students who want to succeed are given the oppurtunity. He thrives at this school and its diversity adds character to his realization about life.

Posted April 26, 2013
Warren is a very unique school. Lots of parental involvement. I am actually kind of surprised at the rating, I expected 8 or 9. The atmosphere is a little more like a private school just because of how involved everyone is. It's diverse in every way, with wealthy kids from Westover Hills and lower-income kids from other parts, yet everyone seems to be equal at Warren, with the same opportunities and you can tell how driven all of the kids are. We highly recommend Warren for their band, which is famous in the city: The Purple Pride of Northside, the Academic groups, of course sports, and the dance team. Love this school!

Posted December 06, 2010
Warren is a great school to go to if you want a good curriculam, life long friends, and an amazing high school experience!!!

Posted July 31, 2009
Warren HS is an uber-safe environment with a heart of gold! They have a responsive staff and the most caring teachers in the city! I'm proud to be the parent of 2 Warriors! Warren HS is also a good neighbor, and a welcome local business partner.

Warren High School 4

Posted January 27, 2009
It depends on the student, but if someone wants tough coursework, engaging teachers, and interesting lessons, you can find it here. You will need the initiative and work ethic to find those things, but that's just another way to prepare for the future. Academic Decathlon has gone to state 3 years in a row (excellent for a school only 7 years old). Varsity football recently won its first district championship. Athletic teams are very well established here, and the AP program offers nearly all possible advanced courses. If there is one not on a coursecard that you would like to take, the administration is very responsive to students wanting to create an advanced class for themselves. I can understand that it's easier to get lost in the shuffle in a school with 2600 students, but students who try to reach out to teachers will never fall far behind.

Posted October 16, 2008
Warren is a really great school, there are some bad apples there, but where arent they....is located is westover hills so most of the kids have class...all teachers are great, and the school is really pretty

Posted August 28, 2008

Warren High School 3

Posted May 23, 2008
Not the worst school, not the best either. There are some very good & caring teachers. There is a rough side to the school, with some students coming from very tough home situations and lacking support or supervision.

Warren High School
9411 Military Drive West, San Antonio, TX  78251
Last modified Warren High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Warren High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 19 reviews. Top