Bad
Good

As a parent, I am beyond pleased with the education my son receives from CCCPHS. From the Principal to the support staff, I feel like everyone has a vested interest in seeing the children at this school succeed. During a time in our Nation when kids are less appreciative and have an "expecting" type of attitude, it amazes me how anyone stays in Education. As a community, state, & nation we need to be more supportive of those in Education. I have the ability to not work, therefore work closely with CCCPHS, and see every day the effort that is put forth, especially by the principal and Admin staff. Prior to my son attending CCCPHS, he attended a public school, and I promise you this principal and these teachers work 10x harder. Any function this school has the principal is there, all my years involved in public schools and I've NEVER seen this. This goes to show the dedication he has in ensuring our children's success. I could not be happier my son is attending a great school.

I am very pleased with this school. My child has been attending CCCPHS for 2 years & really enjoys it. The opportunities & individualized attention to each student is unlike any other at a public school. I think the extra curricular activities (football, cheerleading, etc) are great! I am very happy with the new location and I look forward to seeing CCCPHS grow under the direction of the principal. He goes above and beyond, often sacrificing his own personal life, for the students, parents, & staff. I think this school has made amazing strides.

This is a charter school it is wonderful. There are only about 100 students in the entire school from freshman through seniors. Each year, the graduating class has 20-25 students. Because it is a small school, each student gets more individual attention. It is located on Mueller and Leopard. It is in same area as a CCISD high school, middle school and elementary school. The teachers' are excellent and the principal is outstanding! We are very happy with CC College Preparatory High School.

My son attended CCCPHS/CCA and we were very pleased with education that was provided to him. My son is now in his 4th year of college and I thank the encouragement of the staff at the school. Thank you and continue to encourage students.

My daughter has attended this school for three years and we both love it. CC College Prep offers so many opportunities for the students. The students are taken on college trips, all paid for by the school. The school has also paid for my daughter (and all other students interested) to attend classes at Del Mar. When she graduates she will have about 23 college hours. The principal here is awesome and really cares about each individual child. He makes it his personal goal to see that each child succeeds. Most of the teachers here are amazing. They are all certified teachers and many of them have their masters degree. I do not think my daughter would be doing as well as she is if she were enrolled in a CCISD school. And just to clarify, this school does offer some sports and several electives. In fact, my daughter is in cheerleading this year. Go Hurricanes!

My daughter went to this school for 2 weeks and never made any friends and eventually had to check her out.

This school is very unstable and has moved 3 times within the last 3 years. They are currently in a high crime rate area and employ teacher's without their teaching certification. Due to it being such a small school they do not offer enough electives or sports.

This school has gone down the last few years not sure why but it has. It sure could use better organization.

Over the past year this school has made tremendous progress. The faculty and staff are wonderful and the students success is always a primary focus. I love this school and I hope they continue the good work.

its a great school. i love it. they help you achieve your goals(academically of course). it is a great school.

Last modified Corpus Christi College Prep High School is a Charter school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.