Bad
Good

Me ha gustado mucho Por la razon que mi hija a aprendido mucho Los maestros son unas grandes personas y sobre todo la education que les brindan

Unprofessional, unwilling to work with children with learning disabilities and that is a review on the principal. Some of the teachers here are amazing however you have those who are under the same category as the principal. Overall I would never recommend this school to anyone!!!!!

this school is great, my kids are doing so well, the staff is great, kind and helpful. I will highly recommend this school

You can NOT apply 1920's style of bevavior modifications to children that are in the technology age. I am NOT PLEASED to hear that on the 4th week of school a FIRST GRADE teacher is ripping up my grandson's work because it was done incorrectly. What does that do for HIS self esteem? Really wish we were still in San Antonio...that teacher would get it together because I would observe everyday until she got it right! What is wrong with our educators in Texas? So disappointed to hear this, because I actually encouraged my daughter to allow him to go here! BAD CHOICE! For the other parent that "JUST WANTED THE SCHOOL TO PUSH HER KIDS TO DO WELL" YOU do that at home YOURSELF! Do not depend on the schools or should I strangers to instill ANYTHING in our children! I will be paying a visit to the teacher AS SOON AS I can get to San Antonio. The teacher quality of this lady sounds absolutely horrible. NO STARS for teachers behaving badly and setting horrible examples for our future leaders! SHAME! Well since I HAVE to choose a star rating this 1st gr "person" gets an unsatisfactory for today!

The Kelley Elementary School of Excellence in Education is a great neighbor, responding to my neighborhood concern quickly and accurately.

this is school in the worse if you reading this review....keep looking... all they care about in number as long as your student is present then they get there government funding. some of the teacher are mean and ugly to the students. i've seen a teacher yelling at a student in the hall way like the kid owed her money or something. ive seen teacher dresses in legging and high heels like there going to a club. this is school is horrible teacher talking about other teacher. and nothing getting done. the prinicpal does nothing. and the school food is gross.

I'm looking into Kelley Elementry to register my 7 & 5 year old. I wanted some insight from parents whos kids currently go there. If the school is any good. Ive lost alot of hope on public schools some teachers just dont care and are so cold. I just want a school that is going to push my kids to do well. I dont care about field trips, all i care is that there offered with variety and encouragement. Please if anyone can give me more info about this school.

I taught at this school very briefly and left on my own terms. I found that I was working with an incompetent principal and staff. Almost half of the staff were non certified and inexperienced. I thought the curriculum was horrible and overall leadership was lacking. I only saw the principal and vice principal do their jobs when the superintendent was in the building, and he is a story all of his own. Overall I wouldn't send my puppy there to learn how to roll over. I feel the public schools are much better than this so called charter district.

this school is great.. no complaints @ all... the staff is great, very kind and helpful... my daughter loves this school and so do i..

This school promises you the world but in the end i think my child is better in a private school or a public school that is above average. My daughter has to wait for other children to catch up since they come from different districts before she can learn anything .She is learning the exact same things she learned last year .The children misbehave and theres not the consequence that they promise so these bad apples ruin other childrens learning. I expect so much more . It is very unorganized in activities .They barely do field trips theres no play ground no music classes no library! there are mostly first year teachers. Last year my children went to sea world ,natural bridge caverns,and the zoo .They learned so much more and i cant wait to yank them out of this school at the end of the year!

Last modified Dr Harmon W Kelley Elementary School is a Charter school that serves grades PK-3. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.