Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)

The school is overall okay(shrugging shoulders). They apparently don't do much about the bullying in school. My daughter has been harassed by another student since the year began and my child is not the only one. There needs to be action taken to help these kids. Not only the ones being bullied but also the bullies. There needs to be consequences for their actions. My daughter has a big heart and loves everyone and helps anyone she can and her bully is diminishing her beautiful spirit. This school as well as thousands of others across America need some sort of social class that helps them to learn how to treat and respect others and themeselves. I pray for these kids but in this day and age us united should be evolving instead of devolving. Sad

The school administration lack the ability to read and understand court orders for my child that was taken from school on 18th of December 2015 by her mom.the school was warned about the mothers behavior and the hidden agendas she has to take my child.I pleaded with the principals and the administration how her mom does it and I was ignored. The administration said the first week school started when the orders were taken to school it was said that they will be responsible for my child if the mother takes her from campus, it's Monday 21 December and my child is not home...The mom is a 1st degree convicted felon injury to her other children not mine and still on probation..I sure would not like someone like that sitting next to my children in the cafeteria for lunch, but the administration doesn't mind .So parents and guardians beware. Who the school is letting into your child ( children's) school. SAFETY ISN'T APPARENTLY #1

Develops character: Disagree

Lack of responsibility and failure to act on a crisis level. Don't understand court orders

I have had two children attend Legacy. My oldest daughter, now @ ECHS, did ok. She wasn't applying herself...only doing the bare minimum to get by. My youngest daughter is in 7th grade now and is a straight A student. She has now been nominated for the National Junior Honor Society. She has not had any issues with bullying or anything of the such. The staff/teachers are very nice and the teachers are willing to help. The kids just need to apply themselves and seek the help that is offered. I don't know about sports since neither of my daughters was really interested.

I am a parent of a student at Legacy. The academic program is awesome. The athletic program however, is not so great. Kids are allowed to try-out for a sport and never know until the day of a game if they made the team or not. The team roster changes weekly which makes it hard on the kids. The band program is also wonderful. Mr and Mrs Beasley are great instructors. The biggest complaint I have had overall is the kids are not given their schedules until the first day of school. 2 yrs in a row - my childs schedule was not correct and had to be changed. If they would have the scheduled completed in advance, it would avoid so many parents calling in that first week of school to correct.

i go to legacy and i think it is a wonderful,beautiful,and awesome school!! i love it! go knights!!!!

Very good discipine and academics. Fabulous art and electives program. Legacy has plenty to offer.

We moved to S.A. about 7 months ago and my son just loves the school and teachers. Excellent School!

Great School. Security officer could be nicer to students by simply talking calmly to students instead of yelling at them through his microphone.

Last modified Legacy Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.