Public charter
San Antonio, TX
After care: No

Southwest Preparatory School 0

Posted November 17, 2009
This is a school that is designed to help students meet their goals at their own pace. The leadership of the district and the school is great. My daughter was very successful at the school

Posted April 14, 2009
This school is great, and it has help 2 of my kids get thier high school education and move on to college. This school has help them concentrate more on making it in life and not dealing with Peer preasure. Thanks SouthWest (Austin Hwy) Location

Southwest Preparatory School 1

Posted January 08, 2008

Southwest Preparatory School 3

Posted July 21, 2005
- a former student

Southwest Preparatory School 4

Posted March 05, 2005

Posted January 30, 2005
I have been very pleased with the education my son has received at Southwest Preparatory School NE Campus. My son was close to dropping out of school until his counselor sugessted SWP. My son's attitude on school has changed. Now he has graduated and has started College. Two years ago we thought we had a dropout on our hands. Thanks again Southwest Preparatory School.

Posted May 04, 2004
It is a great school. Especially if your child plans or considers graduating early. The classes are small. The teachers are great. You work at your own pace and I think that it works. If you really push yourself.

Posted March 31, 2004
Great school, the students are able to work at their own pace and teachers care about their feelings.

Southwest Preparatory School
1258 Austin Highway, San Antonio, TX  78209
Last modified Southwest Preparatory School is a Charter school that serves grades 4-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Southwest Preparatory School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top