Bad
Good

I think this school is more for middle and high school students. My child is in the second grade and his teacher is just awful, just rude as can be and my kid is not improving I sent him here thinking he'd do better with the smaller class size he may get more attention I was so wrong.

Develops character: Agree

The kids here are very respectful. The teachers expect that of them and it shows.

Excellent choice! I have a 4th grade daughter who is very bright, and never a conduct problem. She was bullied at her old school for those exact reasons! She began crying in the mornings and not wanting to go to school anymore. I switched her to this school in November. The teachers are caring, the kids are respectful, and there are chances to compete in academic areas. When you win something academic there, your peers are happy for you instead of attacking you for it. I have my girl back to looking forward to school every day!

We just moved here, I have two kids in the 1st and 2nd grade I thought this will be the perfect school for my children and boy was I wrong. The swps off of WW White Rd is horribly the teachers are only contractors therefore they can't let their students in their class until eight. They never bring home books to read. If your child grades drop they will not let you know until report cards are mail out. I wouldn't recommend swps off of WW white Rd.

This is a school that is designed to help students meet their goals at their own pace. The leadership of the district and the school is great. My daughter was very successful at the school

This school is great, and it has help 2 of my kids get thier high school education and move on to college. This school has help them concentrate more on making it in life and not dealing with Peer preasure. Thanks SouthWest (Austin Hwy) Location

Last modified Southwest Preparatory School is a Charter school that serves grades PK-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.