Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Effective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Student (1 response)

Southwest Preparatory School 2

Posted January 15, 2016
I think this school is more for middle and high school students. My child is in the second grade and his teacher is just awful, just rude as can be and my kid is not improving I sent him here thinking he'd do better with the smaller class size he may get more attention I was so wrong.

Develops honesty: Agree

Posted January 05, 2016
The kids here are very respectful. The teachers expect that of them and it shows.

Posted January 05, 2016
Excellent choice! I have a 4th grade daughter who is very bright, and never a conduct problem. She was bullied at her old school for those exact reasons! She began crying in the mornings and not wanting to go to school anymore. I switched her to this school in November. The teachers are caring, the kids are respectful, and there are chances to compete in academic areas. When you win something academic there, your peers are happy for you instead of attacking you for it. I have my girl back to looking forward to school every day!

Southwest Preparatory School 1

Posted January 13, 2015
We just moved here, I have two kids in the 1st and 2nd grade I thought this will be the perfect school for my children and boy was I wrong. The swps off of WW White Rd is horribly the teachers are only contractors therefore they can't let their students in their class until eight. They never bring home books to read. If your child grades drop they will not let you know until report cards are mail out. I wouldn't recommend swps off of WW white Rd.

Posted November 17, 2009
This is a school that is designed to help students meet their goals at their own pace. The leadership of the district and the school is great. My daughter was very successful at the school

Posted April 14, 2009
This school is great, and it has help 2 of my kids get thier high school education and move on to college. This school has help them concentrate more on making it in life and not dealing with Peer preasure. Thanks SouthWest (Austin Hwy) Location

Posted January 30, 2005
I have been very pleased with the education my son has received at Southwest Preparatory School NE Campus. My son was close to dropping out of school until his counselor sugessted SWP. My son's attitude on school has changed. Now he has graduated and has started College. Two years ago we thought we had a dropout on our hands. Thanks again Southwest Preparatory School.

Posted May 04, 2004
It is a great school. Especially if your child plans or considers graduating early. The classes are small. The teachers are great. You work at your own pace and I think that it works. If you really push yourself.

Posted March 31, 2004
Great school, the students are able to work at their own pace and teachers care about their feelings.

4151 Culebra Road, San Antonio, TX  78228
Last modified Southwest Preparatory School is a Charter school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Southwest Preparatory School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 23 reviews. Top