Bad
Good

Would just like to say something about the students that I came in contact today with. I am the manager of the Royal Jump in the Lufkin Mall. Your children that were rewarded I believe with a field trip for their reading were here today, and I want to say that they were a great group to have, all the boys and girls were very polite and well mannered. One of the best we have had, I would also like to say that I was very impressed with their abilities to handle their money, and knew how to give the correct amount, and also knew what they were to receive back, I would say that the school is doing a great job on teaching them math skills. Also please thank them for their kindness in thanking me, and cleaning up afterwards. What a Great Group!

I only gave it one star, but I would give it no stars if I could!! The school only cares about their ratings and they just pile stuff on the students even if they haven't learned the subject. They don't offer tutorials when asked & my daughter says during tests if she's having a real hard time then the teacher will whisper her the answer. It was a lot better when Mr. Weems was principle!! He actually cared for the students but with this new principle Mrs. Jacobs, she seems like all she cares about is how higher ratings as a principle is.

I love this school! The teachers are great, I feel comfortable leaving my kids here. My kids love it. Go wolves!!!!!

Last modified San Augustine Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.