San Augustine Elementary School 1

Posted February 25, 2013
I only gave it one star, but I would give it no stars if I could!! The school only cares about their ratings and they just pile stuff on the students even if they haven't learned the subject. They don't offer tutorials when asked & my daughter says during tests if she's having a real hard time then the teacher will whisper her the answer. It was a lot better when Mr. Weems was principle!! He actually cared for the students but with this new principle Mrs. Jacobs, she seems like all she cares about is how higher ratings as a principle is.

San Augustine Elementary School 5

Posted August 25, 2009
I love this school! The teachers are great, I feel comfortable leaving my kids here. My kids love it. Go wolves!!!!!

San Augustine Elementary School 5

Posted August 10, 2009

San Augustine Elementary School
1002 Barrett Street, San Augustine, TX  75972
Last modified San Augustine Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
San Augustine Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top