San Augustine, TX

Posted June 15, 2011
Great High School. I attended for 4 years and learned alot that prepared me for college and career life. My siblings attended San Augustine High School also and all have college degrees.

Posted January 28, 2008

Posted January 18, 2008

Posted June 07, 2006
San Augustine High School is the best school in the universe it has always giving their students the ability to go out an persute their dreams in what ever they wanted to do in life San Augustine High Hchool is always helping their students out in what ever they wanted to do. All I can tell you about San Augustine High School is that I love that school and when I have my kids I want them to get the same education that I got and let them persute their dream like I did. San Augustine High Hchool the best go Wolves!

San Augustine High School
1002 Barrett Street, San Augustine, TX  75972
Last modified San Augustine High School is a Public school that serves grades 6-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
San Augustine High School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top