1 review of this school

L G Alarcon Elementary School 5

Posted May 30, 2010
I wen to this school when i was young and i think it deserves a better rating that is has now. The teachers put alot of effort into teaching these children for what they need to know. At least there was teahcers and staff that wanted to teach us and make our school a success. I'm proud for what this school taught me, the tricks and strategies they taught me to use i still use them til this day i might be going to high school now but there's always things that can help you remember. Ms.Lopez & Mr.Prieto are great teachers at this school they always found a way to make school work fun and entertaining. They would have us looking forward what they were gonna teach the next day. I just wan to give you guys. all of you a big thank you!!

L G Alarcon Elementary School
P O Box 920, San Elizario, TX  79849
Last modified L G Alarcon Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades 1-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
L G Alarcon Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 1 reviews. Top