Sanger, TX

Posted August 22, 2013
My daughter has been a student at this school since 2009, when the new principal was hired. Since then, the district has hired a new vice principal and several new teachers. This school is very technology driven. In addition, the music and PE programs are exceptional. I have been around teachers my whole life and this school has one of the best groups of teachers I have ever been around. The PTO is also very active and welcome at this school. I wouldn't trade my daughter's elementary education for anywhere else! We love it!

Posted August 21, 2013
This is an awesome school. We have wonderful students and supportive parents. Our administration provides us the materials to be on the cutting edge in technology. The teachers and staff love their jobs and create engaging classrooms for students to thrive in. We want to continue to grow our technology and create an environment where students want to learn.

Posted August 21, 2013
Butterfield has the best administrators, staff, students, and parents! We are blessed with an amazing community of learners all working together to improve our future and be the best we can be. We are working together to "Be the difference!"

Butterfield Elementary School 3

Posted February 16, 2009
This is their first year being open. Learning for my child is right up there were it should be. The adminstration of the school leaves a lot to be desired. You have a principle who no concern for anything other than her job and retirement. She might like the kids and some of them might like her, but attitude towards the parents is harsh and uncompassionate.

Posted November 05, 2008

Butterfield Elementary School 3

Posted October 09, 2008
So far so good with the school as far as learning, but the organization of the school administrators could use some improvement.

Butterfield Elementary School
601 Elm Street, Sanger, TX  76266
Last modified Butterfield Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Butterfield Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top