Sanger, TX

Sanger High School 1

Posted July 07, 2007
I for one am quite agitated by the quality of this school. My daughter , a 10th grader enrolled as a 9th grader for a half credit, had an average of 5 new teachers the previous year with two of them being the geometry teacher. It is also hard for my daughter to get the proper education for the career she plans to go into. Unless you plan to go into musical or agricultural careers it is hard for children to get the correct education for actual demanded jobs out today. My personal rating for this school: 3/10

Sanger High School 2

Posted October 01, 2003
Sanger High School does not provide the basic education necessary for students to succeed in the world. Scores on state tests and overall ratings have been poor. My child and others have been subjected to uncertified teachers and have experienced an ever changing set of administrators. When the school is compared with others in our area, we are ranked at the bottom of the list. Sanger High School was also rated one of the 10 worst high schools in the state.

Sanger High School
601 Elm Street, Sanger, TX  76266
Last modified Sanger High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Sanger High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top