Posted February 03, 2014
I have a prek, 1st and 2nd grader...and We love RJ! All of the staff from principals to teacherd to counselors and speech therapist to aides..they are all exceedingly kind, pleasant and helpful. The homework load is light and managable, which leads me to believe they are accomplishing much during classtime.This school makes learning fun!! The Santa Fe ISD police help me to rest assured my children are safe. Same with the fenced in playgrounds, which are new looking and age appropriate. Carline is quick efficient and orderly. I can't say enough about how wonderful our experience has been here!

Posted June 10, 2013
all 6 of my kid attended this school this past yr after moving from another town and school district and i must say my kids made leaps and bounds while attending this school. i was pleased with the staff, teachers, and def the principals. def one the better schools i have seen and dealt with

Posted May 08, 2010
Love RJ! Such a great school. My daughter has learned so much from the wonderful teachers there.

Posted September 27, 2007

Posted September 12, 2007

Posted August 02, 2006

Posted April 21, 2006
Two of my three daughters have so far attented RJ Wollam. I think it is a great school. The teachers are very helpful and have been great instructors for my children.

Posted January 11, 2006

Posted May 16, 2005

Roy J Wollam Elementary School 3

Posted June 29, 2004
My daughter attended this school last year. She is bright and loveable. Unfortunatley, this district places children in the G.T. classes that do not qualify. It is more important to be recognized in the social click than to advance academically. Parents bipass the teacher, principal, and chain of command to go straight to the top to demand results. The system needs to be revamped, & parents must look at their child objectively. This district needs to advance children based on academic achievement not social promotion. The teachers are great and work very hard. Parental pressure needs to take a back seat to allow the academic curriculum to work.

Roy J Wollam Elementary School
P O Box 370, Santa Fe, TX  77510
Last modified Roy J Wollam Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-2
Roy J Wollam Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 16 reviews.