Posted October 30, 2013
This school is wonderful. Every teacher my daughter has had, has been excellent!! My daughter has maintained in AP classes since 1st grade and loves it!

Posted June 29, 2013
There is significant improvement overall with the new administration combined grade Kubacek Elementary campus. Our child was struggling & 2 grade levels below though report card A/B due to retakes. At the schools suggestion we had a Full Independent Evaluation done by the schools LSSP. Our child previously been diagnosed with dyslexia. The LSSP report stated our childs academic issues were ADHD related. Our child had never had signs of ADHD at home, church or school. Our child was promoted to the next grade level to the Jr. High Campus with current 504 accommodation's and NO ADHD medication. We decided to have our child privately tested Independent Full Evaluation including an ADHD profile at our expense. So glad we did! The current teachers disagreed with the ADHD diagnosis and stated in a written assessment that they had seen no signs of ADHD. Turns out our child had additional dyslexia related disorders. The new independent Evaluation helped obtain the best 504 accommodations for our child to be successful in the classroom. Since then our younger children have attended Kubacek Elementary and have had great experience with the Administration listening to our concerns.

Posted June 02, 2012
My daughter just finished 5th grade at Kubacak. Our family has had a rough year financially and health wise. Her teachers (Mrs. Jackson, Mrs. Patrick and Mrs. Baker) were very supportive and helpful all year long. My daughter cried when she came home from school her last day saying this was the best year she has ever had at school. They had educational games they played online that actually taught them what they need to know so she could make straight A's and feel confident. They had a Math and Science competition and a Science Fair at the end of the year. We love this school!

Posted February 26, 2012
My daughter makes straight A's and the teachers really care to keep her on the right path. The school rewards her by letting her help tutor other kids, be on safety patrol, as well as bully patrol.

Posted March 09, 2010

Posted January 30, 2008
TAKS are great but 7 and 8 years old should be treated like their age and not like adults. This campus offers very little extra's unless it realtes to the reading TAKS test.

Posted December 15, 2007
I attended SFISD from pre-k through High School and now have one child attending and another who is 2. SFISD is a school sought after by those wanting to get away from others that have gang violence, drug abuse, and classes with such a large child v teacher ratio, your student can get lost. The teachers here strive to keep your child excelling, and I am extremely pleased to have my principal's honor roll 8 year old attending Kubacak Elementary!

Posted September 27, 2007

Posted April 21, 2006
I have two, soon to be three, children attending SFIS. My oldest is currently attending SFEN. Her current teacher asked me to have her tested for ADHD- done, her pediatrician diagnosed her with ADD and prescribed her medication, which has helped. The problem I have is that the teacher lets the class, including my child completely rule the classroom. You can walk in the class at any given time and it will be total chaos! I have told her to send my child to the principal, but she said she doesn't want to do that. That behavior is not tolerated at home and I believe the teacher should put her foot down and take charge! They also told me that she would not pass the reading TAKS and would therefore fail, but she proved them wrong!

Posted August 15, 2005
The academic program at Santa Fe was Satisfactory. I was not that impressed until my daughter got into the 3rd grade. Her teachers were Mrs. McDonald for and Mrs. Cole. I can honestly say that I wish there were more teachers that cared about our childrens future like these two do. The qualities that they have as Women and Techers are amazing. I can honestly say they made a difference in my child's future.

Dan J Kubacak Elementary School
P O Box 370, Santa Fe, TX  77510
Last modified Dan J Kubacak Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades 3-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Dan J Kubacak Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top