Schertz, TX

Posted October 02, 2013
I LOVE this school! My daughter has been there for kinder, first and now second grade. Its the only school shes ever attended but its exceptional. The staff is friendly and the teachers are amazing! I wish my daughter could stay till 4th grade but due to being military will have to move soon. I'm very sad and don't know if I will find as great a school as this one. It will be hard to top!

Green Valley Elementary School 3

Posted October 07, 2011
Finds it absurd that the kids are allowed to watch a movie during lunch. How does this encourage healthy eating? I also wonder about how the teachers act in the classroom when I see obvious frustration in the hallway after school. My child loves school, so we will make it work. But if I ever heard my child spoken too, in that manner, I'd be homeschooling again. Positive reinforcement, not raising your voice...some of the teacher's I have witnessed need a lesson on class, and need to remember that schools are essentially a business and they act unprofessional at times.

Posted May 23, 2010
I enjoy having my son attend this school, he loves it too all the teachers are wonderful including Mrs. Brown his Pre-k teacher next school year i am hoping he can still attend this school even put in a request for a in-transfer to keep him at Green Valley. The coaches are great easpecilly with field day and the music recitals were so great.

Posted January 31, 2010

Posted June 29, 2009
I love this school and most impotant my kids loved the school. Had 2 boys attend this school, it's true that teacher focus on the TAKS test but they don't have a choice and they do a great job. They also made teaching a lot fun for the boys. I also got to volunteer and you can see how much they do for the kids. Loved my kids teachers specially Ms. Hoegenaur, Ms. Vaungh, Ms. Penshorn, Ms. Ferguson, Ms. Lee and Ms. Blozis. They helped a lot understanding my kids when their father was deployed for more than a year. They were the ones to tell me not to worry about the boys and they did great.

Posted December 03, 2008
I love this school! My daughter had only attended private schools before we moved here. Her teachers Mrs. Beasley and Mrs. Perez are wonderful! I am so happy we decided to try public school and in particular this one! My son is will be attending next year for kindergarten. The entire staff is amazing and kind!

Green Valley Elementary School 0

Posted June 04, 2008
Green Valley needs alittle work on the teacher quality and the safety of the kids during parent pick up

Green Valley Elementary School 0

Posted October 26, 2007
We have had nothing but issues with this school. I think the leadership needs to be worked on and the staff needs to be doing thier jobs.

Posted July 21, 2007
We love Green Valley. I feel proud to send my child there. The principal and teachers are great and the school runs smoothly. Private school quality at a public school price!

Posted June 28, 2007
I have two children in this school. The teachers so far have been great, particularly Mrs. Christi Folsom whom both of my girls have had. She is a mother of three herself and is dead-on with how to handle the children in her class. She keeps parents well informed and she really cares about the kids. I love how the school tries to include every student in the end of the year awards. I am pleased with this school.

Green Valley Elementary School
1694 Green Valley Road, Schertz, TX  78154
Last modified Green Valley Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Green Valley Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 15 reviews. Top