Bad
Good

This school is such a let down! I am now looking into moving just so my daughter does not have to attend this school next year. Teacher was awful and when you try to talk to her she talks down to you and acts as if your beneath her. None of the problems we had got fixed. So disappointed nobody ever knows what's going on when you call the school. You never get answers! I am not the only parent who feels this way!

Wonderful faculty and school is new. Huge shaded playground a beautiful campus. The teachers are awesome and the principal greets all the kids by name! My son had trouble reading and they really worked with him and now he is way above grade level. They work hard to make sure your child LEARNS and have the test scores to prove it!

Schertz is an amazing school. My son has attended there for the last 3 years. All his teachers have been great and very helpful. I would definitely recommend SCUC isd. for schools!!!!

Both of my children attended Schertz Elementary from K- 4 and I am proud to say that they have excelled due to this schools environment. Every teacher there has been a great role model and an inspiration to be better students. The principal is an outstanding leader. She is always thriving to meet the needs of every child and teacher. The office staff couldn't be more friendlier or helpful. I LOVE THIS SCHOOL! I would recommend it to any parent out there.

My kids have attended Schertz Elementary for two years - and it has been one of the best schools they've I've seen. They have a lot of activities. The teachers always call or e-mail me back when I ask, I am kept aware of my kids progress. The principal and office staff are friendly and accomodating. I visit the library weekly to check out extra books for my kids to read and the librarian always helps me. This is a very positive school - despite the old building - which this will be there last year in - they are building a new school right next door!!

I love this school. I have two boys attending there, and overall, I am very happy with the staff and the quality of education provided for the students. I like to volunteer when I am able to, and this allows me to see what goes one in class. We need to be more involved as parents to.

I think the school over all is pretty good. I think the principal is amazing! My daughter did really good in last year. I do think that you should feel a bet more welcomed in the front office, I think you should be welcomed with at least a 'hello' and not have to stand there until they ask you fifteen minutes later what you need? Other than that, they are on top of everything!

My son has been going to Schertz since 1st Grade. He is at a level far above his 3rd grade stance. The teachers are wonderful and give a lot of attention. This is one of the best schools as shown by how well the students of this school compare with other students. I am proud my son attends this school. I wish there were more extracurricular activites at his grade level but I understand we have to wait until Junior High.

Last modified Schertz Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.