Schertz, TX

Posted September 25, 2013
Wonderful faculty and school is new. Huge shaded playground a beautiful campus. The teachers are awesome and the principal greets all the kids by name! My son had trouble reading and they really worked with him and now he is way above grade level. They work hard to make sure your child LEARNS and have the test scores to prove it!

Schertz Elementary School 0

Posted October 23, 2009
Schertz is an amazing school. My son has attended there for the last 3 years. All his teachers have been great and very helpful. I would definitely recommend SCUC isd. for schools!!!!

Posted June 18, 2009
Both of my children attended Schertz Elementary from K- 4 and I am proud to say that they have excelled due to this schools environment. Every teacher there has been a great role model and an inspiration to be better students. The principal is an outstanding leader. She is always thriving to meet the needs of every child and teacher. The office staff couldn't be more friendlier or helpful. I LOVE THIS SCHOOL! I would recommend it to any parent out there.

Schertz Elementary School 2

Posted March 09, 2009

Posted September 07, 2008
My kids have attended Schertz Elementary for two years - and it has been one of the best schools they've I've seen. They have a lot of activities. The teachers always call or e-mail me back when I ask, I am kept aware of my kids progress. The principal and office staff are friendly and accomodating. I visit the library weekly to check out extra books for my kids to read and the librarian always helps me. This is a very positive school - despite the old building - which this will be there last year in - they are building a new school right next door!!

Schertz Elementary School 2

Posted August 20, 2008

Schertz Elementary School 4

Posted August 24, 2007
I love this school. I have two boys attending there, and overall, I am very happy with the staff and the quality of education provided for the students. I like to volunteer when I am able to, and this allows me to see what goes one in class. We need to be more involved as parents to.

Posted August 23, 2007
I think the school over all is pretty good. I think the principal is amazing! My daughter did really good in last year. I do think that you should feel a bet more welcomed in the front office, I think you should be welcomed with at least a 'hello' and not have to stand there until they ask you fifteen minutes later what you need? Other than that, they are on top of everything!

Posted January 09, 2007
My son has been going to Schertz since 1st Grade. He is at a level far above his 3rd grade stance. The teachers are wonderful and give a lot of attention. This is one of the best schools as shown by how well the students of this school compare with other students. I am proud my son attends this school. I wish there were more extracurricular activites at his grade level but I understand we have to wait until Junior High.

Schertz Elementary School 3

Posted January 20, 2006
I do wish the teachers would encourage the parents to visit and become more involved. Sometimes I feel I am not welcome in the school.

Schertz Elementary School
701 Curtiss Avenue, Schertz, TX  78154
Last modified Schertz Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Schertz Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top