Schertz, TX

Posted November 02, 2014
I recently moved from California to Texas. Immediately upon enrolling me son into Wilder Intermediate I felt welcomed. from the front desk clerk to the Secretary who took all the important information from me. The Nurse who assisted me in finding a local clinic to give my son a shot that is recommended for children in Texas but not California. Then the teachers, I have been in constant communication which two of his teachers, they have kept me informed of his progress. The teachers have made me feel confident that if my son starts declining in any area that they will notify me. I had a hard time in California getting the teachers to return my call of respond to my notes that I send through my son; but I am having no trouble here. Thank you Wilder

Posted October 29, 2012
My family moved to the area a few months after the 5th grade year started. The teachers were so involved and helped my daughter so much with the catch up she had to do since our old school in another state was so much further behind academically. They were very pro-active and offered lots of encouragement and gave regular updates and met with us whenever we had concerns or questions about her integration into the new school. It was a wonderful experience and the teachers are the best.

Posted May 29, 2011
My son has had a good experience here. The teachers and principals really seem to care that the kids (and parents) are happy. The gifted and talented program is excellent. The librarian has impressed me in the ways she encourages kids to get involved with reading (regular breakfasts for kids who collect "AR" points--parents are invited too).

Posted December 04, 2008

Posted October 25, 2008

Laura Ingalls Wilder Intermediate School 2

Posted October 23, 2007

Posted December 10, 2006
The teachers are really good and my daughter has really done well there.

Posted May 22, 2005
My son had a horrible last year at his elementary school. I was very worried once he got to Wilder. I was so relieved to discover that the teachers, staff and the principle were the tops in their class. My son has just completed his 2 years at Wilder. He has grown more confident and his love for school has returned.

Laura Ingalls Wilder Intermediate School
806 Savannah Drive, Schertz, TX  78154
Last modified Laura Ingalls Wilder Intermediate School is a Public school that serves grades 5-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Laura Ingalls Wilder Intermediate School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top